Chapter 5

Scott's POV
Once school ended, I ran out and started running to Derek's. Once I got there, I slowly opened the door, then instantly I was tackled by Willow. I looked up to see Willow staring at my face, she said" Alpha!" She latched onto my shirt as I stood up, I said" hey, I missed you too." I kissed her head, she said" Derek isn't a princess, Aiden tried to get me to agree." I said" really? Well, isn't that mean?" She nodded, and let go and ran to chase Aiden, he said" she's too fast!" He tripped and fell, Willow stood on his stomach, she smiled and laughed before walking back to me. She said" I wanna see Stiles!" I said" okay, he's at lacrosse practice, which I have to go to." She clung to me again, I said" and you're going too." She smiled and ran out, I said" see you guys later!" She screamed" Scott! Come on!" I ran out, she ran to Stiles' scent, I chased close behind her, I stopped to breathe. And listen for her.

Stiles' POV
I was at the lacrosse practice, when I was tackled, I let out a small scream and looked up, I saw Willow. I said" Willow, you scared me." She laughed and hugged me, laying on me, she said" Scott slow!" I said" yeah, looks like." I sat up and then held her, standing up, I said" You gonna watch us practice?" She nodded and sat on the grass, I said" okay." I lifted her back into my arms and walked to the benches, I said" well, practice starts in 10 minutes. We'll wait for Scott here." She started pawing at me, so I pawed back, she giggled and played, growling slightly. Scott said" having fun?" I looked to see Scott standing in front of us, I said" dude! Finally!" Then Coach screamed" Practice!" Scott said" Willow, sit right there and don't move." She nodded and scooted onto the ground, to play on the grass. Scott and I ran out into the field, it was a game practice.

I was pushed to the ground, by a player, and then I heard a low growl and then someone hitting the ground. I sat up to see the player pinned down by Willow, Scott ran and lifted her off him. I stood up, she jumped out of Scott's arms and came to me. She said" stiles!" Her arms wrapped around my waist and she dug her head into my stomach. I said" hey, hey, hey, it's okay. I'm okay, see, I'm okay." She said" never again." Scott led us away from everyone, Scott said" never again what?" She said" never again pack human hurt." I said" your old pack had a human?" She nodded, she said" he was nice, he saved me, but he die before getting out with me." Scott and I felt really bad for the little cub, she's so young and she's had so much happen to her. I said" I'm okay, Willow, see, I'm okay." I lifted her into my arms, and rubbed her head, Scott said" Willow, would you like to tell us things about your old pack?" She nodded, we headed to the jeep.

We got to Scott's house, and got out, walking in. Scott said" what was your old pack like?" She said" mommy and daddy were the leaders, my oldest brother was a hero, and my other brother was a smartie. My other brother got out, but he's missing now, and my oldest brother's dead, they both tried to save their loves. Neither of them got to." I said" how was your brothers a hero and a smartie?" She said" my oldest brother saved a lot of us, he made sure we were safe, and he saved the youngest Cubs and I from a fire when were babies. He's suppose to be 24, but he died. My other brother was a smartie, he always had plans for the escapes, and he always had new inventions for us to play with. He's suppose to be 14." Scott said" how many members did you have in your pack?" She said" we made 16 adults, all with 3 kids." I said" whoa, that's a lot." She said" we lived in a very big house, we all had our own rooms, all the families had their own places. Ours was the biggest." I looked at Scott, he said" okay, what did you do for training?" She said" training? No, no." I said" what?" She said" Cubs learned by playing all day, and watching our older siblings and our pack." Scott nodded, I said" did you go to school?" She said" no, mommy didn't believe in it. She taught Cubs all we needed to know to grow up." Scott and I nodded, Scott said" did you ever get in trouble?" She giggled saying" only when mommy would bake and I would steal licks of the icings." Scott and I nodded, she said" Cubs and I played all day, and watched our siblings play and grow up."