Chapter 12

Stiles' POV
Once I got downstairs, the pack instantly looked up from whatever they were doing. Willow clung to me for life, as we hit the sun, covering her face in my neck, after a minute, she looked up. Scott said" Willow?" She said" alpha!" Her arms stretched out to grab Scott, she's back. She nearly fell from my arms if Scott didn't walk over. She went into his arms, inhaling his scent, I said" okay, Willow, you're back." Aiden growled, I turned to him to see him facing the opposite direction, I gulped, of course we had sent Lydia, Allison and Malia home just in case this didn't work, Erica was moving, which shocked all of us. We were down pack members, Scott said" Stiles, take Willow and run." I said" Scott, its too late for that." I saw Peter in his beast mode, Scott gave me Willow and put his arm across the front of us walking backwards, I said" Scott?" He said" run." I nodded, Aiden and Ethan growled and attacked instantly, Boyd and Isaac joined, Derek kept stepping back with us. Just In case he needed to attack, we got to the door, Scott said" go!" I took off up stairs, Willow was screaming in my ear, I winced and got up to the loft, I ran in and closed the door locking it. I ran us into a room with no windows and closed the door locking it. Willow looked at me, I said" it's gonna- it's gonna be okay." I quickily sent an SOS to Malia and Allison, then sat down next to Willow, she was trying to get out, I said" hey, shh, shh, it's okay." I held her in my arms, she was shaking violently, I rubbed her back. She looked at me, her eyes glowing Amber, I said" calm down, it's all gonna be just fine, I promise." She said" your heart stopped." I said" super hearing. I know, I'm just trying to keep you calm and keep myself calm because I'm scared too, Scott's my best friend." She winced and growled out, she screamed" Alpha!" She ran to the door and tore off the lock running, I said" crap!" I ran after her, I could see her shifting as she ran, once we got downstairs, I froze seeing Scott impaled on Peter's claws. The pack all on the ground, frozen in fear and hurt. I froze, Willow let out a loud roar and ran to Peter, Peter swatted his other hand to get rid of her, but she dodged the hits and ran in circles around him, really fast soon it became a blur. Peter tried following her, and soon let go of Scott, scott fell to the ground, then Willow jumped out of the blur, taking down the beast, she clawed at his chest and he was out cold, she stopped and instantly ran to her alpha, she whimpered and nuzzled her face into the side of his face. All I could hear was ringing, I stared at my best friend on the ground, I saw Allison, she looked at me, her mouth moving but I couldn't hear a word. After a few minutes, Allison screamed" Stiles! Stiles! Call Deaton! Stiles!" I nodded really fast and pulled out my phone.

Willow's POV
I ran around the big meanie and continued running really really fast till he let go of alpha. I jumped and tackled him to the ground, clawing into his chest. After he was out cold, I stopped and ran to alpha, I whimpered and rubbed my face against Scott's cheek. I whimpered and whined, Allison said" Stiles, call Deaton." I wanted to look up but I didn't, I didn't want to, I stayed nuzzled into alpha's face. I felt someone touch my back, I growled, Derek said" it's just me, it's Derek." I stopped growling, he said" you have to get up so we can get Scott up to the loft." I shook my head and growled at him again, he said" Willow, we have to get him up to the loft, so we can heal him." Stiles said" Willow, come on." I looked up and walked to him, he lifted me up and carried me upstairs, soon they came in with Scott. They laid Scott on the bed, I whined and got out of Stiles' arms to lay next to Scott's head, rubbing my forehead against his cheek.

Stiles' POV
Willow squirmed out of my arms and ran to Scott's side. She curled up at his head and nuzzled her forehead against his cheek. I said" Derek, what's wrong with Scott?" Derek said" Peter, he stabbed Scott with his claws, and Scott couldn't take it. He was weakened while cub was." I nodded, I said" so, he'll heal, he'll be back to normal Scott in a few hours right?" Derek said" yeah, there's nothing to worry about. He should wake up in a few hours fully healed." I nodded, I walked to Willow and sat down on the floor, I said" Willow, Scott's gonna be okay. He'll wake up in a few hours." She whimpered, I said" hey, everything's gonna be alright." I wrapped my arms around her middle and pulled her up. She whined and reached out for Scott, I said" hey, let's get you a bath." I carried her to the bathroom and started a bath, Allison came in, Willow said" Scott?" Allison said" Scott's fine, Stiles, I'll get her a bath. She doesn't have any clothes here." I nodded, I said" Willow, I'll be right back, I have to run to Scott's house and grab some clothes."