Chapter one

( hey guys... this is a trigger warning.. this is a bit intense and there is sexual situations along with cussing because Jeff cusses.. if you like it let me know and ill write more... thanks for reading - pastel)

"I love you.."

        Your hips rocked on Jeff's in rhythm. You waited for him to say it back but it never happened. Jeff dug his nails into your soft flesh and continued to go harder. You cried out in pain as you grabbed the sheets, digging your nails into them, balling them up in your fists tightly, pulling them. Jeff took this as a sign of go harder.

You felt tears prick your eyes. You're not sure if it was pain or sensory overload, a couple of tears ran down your cheeks and you just accepted it.

" i love you!" You cried out loudly. Feeling it shoot through the heaviness of the situation. "J-Jeff.." You moaned as he pushed your face into the mattress, and continued on. Tears covered your face and you were in a considerable amount of pain but you wanted to please Jeff, so you let him continue.

You always wanted to please Jeff. Ever since you first met him.

"Whose a good girl?" He yanked your hair back and continued at a steady pace.
" you're still with me right..?"

You gave out a little whine as you layed there on the line of bliss and insanity. You panted like a dog as Jeff laid panting beside you. You quickly clung to him, wrapping your arms around his strong sweaty frame.

"I love you.." You said again placing kisses on his cut cheeks and neck

"Huh..?" He glanced over at you. " yeah.. Yeah.."

You sat back up on his lap. It seems the only way you could get him to say it back was..
" love you too..."  He ran his hands up your legs again.

Was sex..

The next morning you woke up sore. Jeff was gone, long gone, all around you was cold. In fact, it look like Jeff just left right after.

You felt tears come... They slowly ran down your cheeks and you sniffled slightly.

"Jeff...?" You called to an empty house. You rolled over covering yourself with blankets.

You should have known this would happen.. That one day the spark would be gone.

You cried harder as you put the sheets over your head. Suddenly you regretted being with Jeff.. This was all just one mistake...Tears stained the sheets as you sobbed harder curling up in a ball.

When you were sixteen this all seemed so simple. You never thought of a downside... You never thought once.. He would look at you a different way. You sniffled loudly and your nose started to drip. You never thought for a moment.. He wouldn't love you anymore.

"I'm not capable of love.." He whispered slightly. Your head was on his chest, his heart beat was uneven and rushed. You liked it.. It was calming.. It might have not been normal.. But it was reoccurring.. And that gave you comfort.
" so don't get attached kid.."

He was right..

"But i love you..." You whined slightly looking up at the scarred man. He laugh slightly and he rubbed your back.

You woke up a few hours later. You felt slightly sick from crying, and you still felt sad. You stretched and got up again, walking to the bathroom. The light was dim and the bathroom reeked of booze. You turned on the water and it started to steam. You adjusted it and stepped in, feeling the bliss of the warm water. You just stood there, having the water wash over you wrapping you in a warm blanket. Around 20 minuets you heard the front door open and close.