JIN: Oppa

Characters: Kim SeokJin(Jin), (Y/N), Jeon Jeongguk(Jungkook)

(Y/N)'s POV
I sat on the couch accross from my little brother Jeongguk(Jungkook), or Kookie as I liked to call him. I could tell he was texting one of his friends by the way he smiled, or rolled his eyes while smiling. He was just always smiling.

"Who are you texting, Kookie?" I asked him. "Hm? Oh, I'm just texting Jin." He smiled at me before focusing his gaze back on his phone screen. "Have I ever met Jin before?" He glanced up at me again and shook his head, "No, I don't think so."

Silence filled the room again. Suddenly, Jungkook jumped up. "What is it, Kook? What happened?" I was surprised and thought something terrible had happened but Jungkook only looked at me and flashed a big smile. "(Y/N)~" I blinked at him, "Yes?" His smile became wider, "Jin is coming over! I hope you both get along, (Y/N). He is only a year older than you!"

My eyes widened, "Jin... is... coming over... right now?" Jungkook nodded in response and skipped to his room. "JEON JEONGGUK GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. He popped his head out, "What is it, (Y/N)?" He smiled at me. I sighed, "We need to clean up the house if your friend is coming over." "Oh. Right," Kookie rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled and slowly made his way over to the couch again.

Jungkook spent the next half-hour straightening things up, wiping the counters, and sweeping the floor. While I was cooking kimchi fried rice, the easiest thing for me to make, since I'm not that great of a cook. Once I was done, I transferred the food into a giant bowl and set the table as well. I washed my hands and then went to my room to change my clothes.

I changed into a mid-thigh length pink and black, floral dress with white knee high socks. I also brushed my hair to get rid of all the irritating tangles. I applied a very small amount of lip gloss and mascara and smiled at myself in the mirror.

Well, first impressions are a big impact on the "relationship," right?

I sighed and headed back into the living room. Soon, the doorbell rang and I heard a knock on the door. Jungkook shouted, "I'll get it!" and ran to the door. Kookie pulled the door open wide, "Jin!" I saw him give someone a bro hug and they both walked into the living room. Jungkook had a big, goofy smile and the guy next to him smiled widely as well. He was wearing an oversized pink sweatshirt, black jeans, ripped at the knees, and red converse high. I had to admit, he was cute. Very cute. I gulped and stood up.

"Jin! I'd like you to meet my older sister, (Y/N)! (Y/N) this is Jin." Jungkook smiled brightly. "Hello, (Y/N). My name is Jin, as Jungkookie said before. It's nice to meet you!" Jin chuckled and smiled warmly. I blushed and replied, "Hello, Jin. It's nice to meet you too." I smiled a little and then looked down at my feet.

There was an awkward silence. I cleared my throat, "Well, I'm going to go to my room now. I made some kimchi fried rice, I hope you enjoy." I bowed and started walking to my room. "Wait, (Y/N)." I heard Jin say, I turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" "Come join us to eat! We can get to know each other better." Jin's face reddened and he rubbed the back of his neck, looking at the ground.

I smiled and said, "Alright, I guess I'll eat with you both." The three of us then headed to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I served Jin and Jungkook first, before filling up my own plate. "Thank you for the food!" We all said. I watched Jin scoop some of the fried rice into his mouth and chew slowly. "Well? How is it?" I asked. Jin smiled and said, "It's great!" My face suddenly felt warm, I shyly said, "Thank you," and started to eat the rice on my plate.

Jin and I ate silently while Jungkook continued to talk about many random things. "Well! I'm full! I'm going to head up to my room now. You guys can talk." Kookie smiled at me and winked at Jin. He then ran to his room and closed the door. Jin and I chuckled, looked at each other, blushed, and then looked away quickly. This is so awkward.

Jin's POV

I glanced up at (Y/N), she's very cute. She wore pink, it's like she knew it was my favorite color and wanted to inpress me. I soon realized that I had been staring at her for a while and looked back down at my almost empty plate. I decided to speak, "So, (Y/N), want to become friends?" I cringed internally. That sounded so weird. Why did I say that? I looked up at her and saw her staring at me. Slowly, a smile started to show, I felt my face heat up again.

"Sure, why not!" She nodded happily and showed me her eye smile. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I smiled brightly and we started chatting. We talked about many things, mostly random stuff that popped into our heads. "Do you want to go somewhere later, (Y/N)?" I asked. "Sure, oppa!" Her eyes widened and she slapped her hand over her mouth. I was shocked, but happy that she called me, oppa.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry, Jin! I didn't mean to! It just slipped out of my mou-" "It's alright, (Y/N), you can call me oppa, I am older than you right?" I smiled at her and saw her relax, showing me a small smile. "So, (Y/N)..." She eye smiled at me, "Yes, oppa?" My heart fluttered when I heard her call me oppa, again. I grinned awkwardly, and asked, "Can I have your phone number?"

She blinked. Once. Twice. Then, she smiled brightly, "Yes, of course, Jin-oppa!" I smiled and handed her my phone at the same time she gave me hers. I typed in my number quickly and then gave her phone back.

I got her phone number.

(Y/N)'s POV

Jin soon left to Jungkook's room and I went to my room. I couldn't stop smiling, I can't believe I got his phone number. Wait. Why am I so happy? I mean, it's just a phone number from one of my brother's friends who happened to be very good looking and kind. Which is very rare, at least for me.

1 hour later

Someone knocked on my bedroom door, "Come in." The 'mystery person' walked in, oh, it was just Jin. "Hey." I smiled and he smiled back, "I have to go now, I just wanted to say bye." "Oh, ok. Bye! Have a good day." I smiled again and waved. Jin came over and looked at the edge of my bed, I gestured to him that he could sit down.

Jin grinned and sat on the edge of my bed and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked down at his lap, "So, um, uh, well- I um, just wanted to-" He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. I giggled, "It's ok, calm down, no need to be scared." "Well, I just wanted to... err... ask if you wanted t-to go out w-with me some-t-time?" He fiddled with his fingers nervously.

I couldn't hide the smile forming on my lips, "Sure. I'd love to!" Jin looked surprised and looked at me with a serious, but adorable, expression. "Really? You would?" I giggled and nodded yes. His eyes lit up and he smiled brightly, "Well, that's great! I-woah, ok, Um, I- ouch that hurt, I'm going to go no-OWW. Ahem, I'm going to go now, bye, I'll text you later!" In his excitement, he had kicked some desk legs and tripped over some things on the floor. I giggled once more and waved, "Bye, Jin-oppa. I'll see you soon."

------------------------
Did you guys enjoy it? I hope you did! Thank you for reading! Please vote, comment, and share!

Lots of love,
Isabelle♡