Suga: Anniversary

requested by: -KpopLover93-
Characters: Min Yoongi(Suga), (Y/N), EXO, (Y/F)-Your/Friend-

(Y/N)'s POV

Today, is the 1 year anniversary of mine and Yoongi's relationship! I really hope he remembered that it was today... If he doesn't, I'll just go hang out with one of my friends or something.

I decided to wear a white crop top and high-waisted black shorts with a pair of white & gold Jordans, because I know how much Suga (my nickname for Yoongi) loves them. I then applied a little lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner, then proceeded to brush my hair and pull it into a neat, high ponytail. I smiled at myself in the mirror hoping that I looked nice in everyone's eyes, you know, insecurities are a pain, but we have to live with them. I went out of my bathroom and into my bedroom, sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked at my phone to check the time and it was already noon.

Great. I am so bored.

I lay down and scrolled through my social medias for the next half hour, until I received a phone call from one of my best friends, (Y/F). "Hey, (Y/F), what's up?" "Aye, (Y/N)! Want to come meet me at the park in 1 hour?" "Um.. Sure, why not. I've got nothing to do today, anyways." I added the last part bitterly. "Awesome! I'll see you then! Bye, girl." "See ya."

I sighed. Well, I guess I have something to do now. All I have to do is find a way to kill about 45 minutes before it's time to go.

Suga's POV

I don't usually do stuff but my girlfriend is special to me. I asked her best friend, (Y/F), to get (Y/N) to go to the park in exactly one hour. There will be a surprise for her to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. I bet she thought that I forgot. Well, it was for the surprise so... hopefully she'll forgive me.

I can't believe I'm even doing something. I should've just planned a day of sleeping and cuddling with her, but I guess we do that everyday. This is so stressful, tiring, and very nerve-wracking. What if she doesn't like it? What if she hates it? What if she hates me? Oh God, this is so..ugh.

I checked my watch and it was 15 minutes until (Y/N) was supposed to be here. Although, knowing her, she'll be here about 10 minutes early, so we should start getting ready. I ran my fingers through my hair, and straightened my t-shirt and jeans. I also wore red converse because I know she loves them, even if I hate them. I checked the two caramel macchiatos, making sure that they were still nice and hot. Then, I took our the two tickets in my pocket, smoothing them out to make sure they looked okay.

Okay. She should be here soon. Breathe, Yoongi, breathe. She'll love this. She'll love you. Right?

I looked up and saw (Y/N) walking towards me, her eyes glued on her shoes. I grinned, she was wearing Jordans, how cute. Not to show off, but she looked great and she's my girfriend. My girlfriend. My love. Mine. Ok, I might be boasting a bit, but hey, she's gorgeous, and she's mine. (Y/N) finally looked up and saw me. Her eyes widened, her mouth hung open a little, and she stopped in her tracks. I chuckled and walked up to her. "Hey, (Y/N). I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare." I winked and grabbed her hands in mine.

She rolled her eyes and giggled, "Stop being so full of yourself. What are you doing here? I thought I was going to meet (Y/F)." I feigned shock, sadness, and madness, "So, you don't want to see me? To think I did all this for you, for our 1 year anniversary, and all you can think of is your friend?" I pouted and she smiled. "I thought you forgot." She stood up on her tip toes and kissed me on the cheek while I blushed.

"So, what exactly did you get me?" She winked and wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed and pulled out the two tickets and handed her one of the caramel macchiatos. She smiled brightly and hugged me tight, careful not to spill the coffee. "Thank you, Suga! You're the best." I grinned and pecked her lips, her face became bright red. I chuckled and handed her the one of the tickets, and saw her eyes widen. "HOLY SHIT, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THIS?!" She was jumping around, squealing, and then hugging me and giving me kisses all over my face. I laughed and hugged her.

"I love you." I whispered. "Mm, I love you too, Yoongi." She smiled. She then let go of me and dug around her pockets, "Aye, Yoongi. I got you something as well." She placed a small box in my hand. "I know the guys are usually the ones supposed to get these or whatever, but I wanted to get you it, instead." I opened the box and saw a small, gold key connected to a long, silver chain. "I have the same thing, except mine is a heart locket. So, you now, have the key to my heart." She grinned. I smiled brightly and hugged
her as tight as I possibly could without suffocating her.

"Thank you, sweet. I love it, almost as much as I love you." Her face immediately became red. I chuckled and then said, "So? What are we waiting for? We've got a concert to go to!" I winked and she jumped up and down in excitement. EXO, here we come.

(Y/N)'s POV

I cannot believe that I'm going to see EXO!!! This is so exciting! I tugged on Suga's arm and then started running causing him to groan but start running as well. I glanced back at him and saw him smiling at me, I smiled back and looked forward again, so that I don't fall or anything.

We made it to the concert 10 minutes before it started. Luckily. Yoongi got us seats in the front row so we got to see them up close. Oh my God, my fangirl feels are overflowing. I am going to see EXO... my bias, (Y/E/B) -Your EXO Bias-... I made sure to thank my wonderful boyfriend a million times and kiss him a whole bunch too. His face was bright red by the time the concert started.

Holy fuck. They're beautiful. I just can't take my eyes off of (Y/E/B)... Just the way he moves, raps/sings... It's amazing.. Even the way he breathes is so... perfect..

The concert was soon over and I was starting to head towards the exit but Suga held me back. "Hold up, sweet. We have one more thing to do here." I gave him a questioning look and he dragged me to the backstage... What..? "Y-Yoongi.. Why are we going backstage?" He grinned and stated, "I might have also gotten Backstage passes but forgot to tell you." My eyes widened and I slapped his arm, "How could you forget to tell me, Min Yoongi?!" He smiled sheepishly, "Oops?" He was too cute, I couldn't stay mad at him.

We soon reached the backstage. I saw EXO right away and then one of them made our way over to us. It. Was. My. Bias. Holy shit. M-my bias is coming over here. My eyes were wide open but I wasn't sure if I was dreaming, I pinched my arm multiple times. It's not a dream.

~~~~~
After I met my bias and the rest of EXO, Suga and I walked to his apartment. I kept kissing his cheek, and his face kept turning red. Once we were in his apartment, he said, "Happy anniversary, sweet. I love you." He kissed me, and afterwards I said, "Mmm. Happy anniversary, Min Yoongi. I love you too." We looked into each other's eyes and Suga smiled, a mischievous smile, "You ready to take the next big step?" He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. I smiled and said, "Oh I'm totally ready. I can't wait."

Yoongi smiled and took me to the kitchen. I sat down at the table and he started cooking. He has never cooked for me before, I was always the one cooking, so this is considered a pretty big step in our relationship. Suga says he only cooks for people he really loves. I am so lucky to have Min Yoongi, or Suga, as my boyfriend.

--------------------------------
I bet a lot of you had dirty thoughts near the end. XD

I was fangirling when I found out the concert I was to write about was EXO. Which is why this one-shot is so fluffy.

I really hope you enjoyed this one-shot! If you have any requests, please send me a message. Once I have gotten everything figured out with the requestor, I will start writing and it will take at least 2-4 days for me to finish and post. Sometimes things come up and I'm not able to write.
Anyways, thank you for reading! Please vote, comment, and share!
Lots of love,
Isabelle♡