Bobby: Bling Bling

"Bobby! I finally learned the dance!"

"What are you talking about, sweet?" He chuckled, "And why are you using my stage name?"

"Ew, why are you calling me sweet? That's so cringy." Hayeon pinched his cheek. "And I'm calling you Bobby because it sounds cool."

"Just call me Jiwon," Jiwon rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Rude." She huffed before suddenly brightening up again, "But really! I learned the dance to Bling Bling!"

"Oh really?"

Hayeon nodded before grabbing his shoulders and pushing him onto the couch once again.  She hovered her lips over his as Jiwon closed his eyes and leaned forward whereas she leaned back.  After a couple seconds of waiting for the kiss that never came, he opened one eye to see his cute girlfriend grinning at him.

"Why do I even bother trying," he flopped back onto the couch.  The young girl giggled before finally leaning in and giving him a little peck on the lips.

"Now," she straightened up, "Get ready for an amazing show."

Bobby chuckled before sitting up straight and kept his eyes on his love as she pushed the table out of the way and took out her phone.

"Hayeon," Jiwon caught her attention from across the room, "fighting!"

She raised her fist in response before the loud music of his latest comeback's song turned on.

He watched her blush before tugging a hat onto her head.

The performance was graceful yet filled with swag, he was mesmerized by the cutie that swung her hips to every beat and how she laughed every time she slightly messed up.

In the end, he clapped loudly and stood up, his bunny teeth appearing as he cheered happily for his favorite girl.

"That was amazing, Yeonnie."  He circled his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Mm, I love you, Wonnie. IKon, fighting!" She kissed his cheek.

"Now tell me, why did you do B.I.'s part and not mine?!"

------------------
Sorry guys, I'm really bad at writing cute stories. Such cringe. :/
Lots of love,
Isabelle♡