Vernon: Teaser

Third Person POV

"Aye Vern," Mingyu called from the back of the classroom. Hansol nodded in response before sitting down in his assigned seat. He kept his eyes on the door waiting for a specific someone to walk through.

He thought about her name, her adorable chubby cheeks, the way she looked when she was concentrated on the labs they always did together.

And there she was.

He straightened up his posture, before bending down to grab his backpack and pretending to look through it.

She pulled out the seat next to him and plopped down her backpack under the table. Quickly, she pulled out her notebook and pencil, starting to draw little sketches of her idols. They weren't very good but he thought it was adorable how she concentrated on her sketches even more than the work assigned by the teacher.

Hansol grinned a little to himself before pulling out his own notebook and deciding on what he was going to say to her today.

"Jeez (Y/N)," her head shot the second she heard her name. She turned her gaze towards the boy right next to her, giving him a confused look.

He avoided her gaze, "Why do you have to butt into everyone's business?" His tone was teasing and he smiled at her when he finally gained the courage to look her in the eyes.

"What did I do?" (Y/N) looked back to her notebook. He grinned.

"Making me move out of my seat so that Han could sit next to Isabelle hm.. You and Jihyo, always butting into people's relationships," Hansol tsked. She grinned.

"I just didn't want him to be kneeling in front of her, I'm sorry," She looked into his eyes.

His breath hitched, but of course, he regained his composure before she could notice, "Tsk, (Y/N)."

She pouted at the wall, "Shut up." Hansol lightly laughed before directing his attention back to the teacher.

Cute.

-----------------------

Wow that was short. lol I'm sorry for not updating in a long time, I just haven't had any motivation.
Lots of love,
Isabelle♡