Jeonghan: Hate

Third Person POV

"Boo," SeungMi exclaimed as she ran up to her younger brother. Squeezing his cheeks together, she laughed.

"You're still as squishy as ever, boo."

"Seunggie! Stop i- it hurts," Seungkwan complained while trying to pry her fingers off his face. She finally let go of his face and stood on her tiptoes to ruffle his hair.

"Wow~ you're so tall now." Seungmi cupped his cheeks and gave him a kissy face, causing him to cringe and push her away.

"Nah, you're just short," Seungkwan pinched her cheek.

SeungMi coughed into her hand, "Asshole."

"Bipolar bitch," Seungkwan scoffed.

"No wonder they call you divaboo," Seungmi sneered.

"Mhm, you may be my noona, but you can never out-sass me." He stepped closer to her, lowering his stance so he could be at her eye-level.

"Fight me," the older girl glared, raising her fists as she got ready to punch him if he caused any funny business.

Their foreheads were now touching, Seungmi was rolling her shoulders, Seungkwan was cracking his knuckles. He twitched his eyebrow making Seungmi want to laugh but she held it in.

"You're going down, you female dog." And with that, Seungmi ran behind him and jumped on his back, digging her nails into his shoulder and kneeing his stomach every time he moved.

"Shit!" He cursed making her laugh and jump off.

"It's been nice seeing you, boo." Seungmi winked and walked into Seventeen's practice room.

"Yo, wassup babes," she yelled making everyone cringe and jump to their feet.

An audible gasp was heard from Dino, before he ran to Seungmi.

"Seungmi!" he exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. "I missed you~"

"Aww, how's our little maknae?" she pat his back before pushing him away and going to hug Vernon.

"Vern~ my dude, you still got that american accent right?" Seungmi spoke to Vernon in English and lifted her hand for a high-five.

"You know it, noons." Vernon high-fived her but grabbed her hand with a little smirk on his face, causing Seungmi to roll her eyes and pry her hand out of his grip.

One by one, Seungmi greeted the members until she reached S.coups and Jeonghan.

"Ayee, leader man." she giggled, jumping onto his back.

Seungcheol laughed, running around the room as he tried to get her to fall off. Seungmi screamed, holding on tightly until he came to a complete stop.

"Dammit Coups, I almost died!" She exclaimed, slapping his arm repeatedly.

"It's your fault for jumping on me." S.coups sneered, pushing her towards Jeonghan.

Seungmi felt her ears warm up when her eyes landed on Jeonghan. Hoping he hadn't noticed her red ears, she made sure her hair covered them.

"Wassup JHan," she spoke to him in English as if to tease him of his lack of English knowledge and raised her hand for a handshake.

Jeonghan's eyebrows raised, as he put his hand out for her polite handshake, "Hi Seunggie."

Seungmi awkwardly nodded her head, before moving to sit beside Seokmin.

Resting her head on the young boy's shoulder, she watched everyone warm up to dance.

"Why aren't you dancing, Doky?" Seungmi nudged his shoulder, and raised her eyebrows at him expectantly.