Park Jihoon: In My Heart, I Keep You

"Sunhwa, where are you?" Jihoon whined over the phone.

"I'm at the grocery store," Sunhwa shoved the phone between her ear and her shoulder. "Why? Did you need something?"

"Yes..." he trailed off quietly.

The line was silent for a few seconds before the young girl decided to speak up once again, "Hello? Jihoon?"

"A-ah, sorry! I-I'll tell you once you get back," his voice went up an octave, "Bye, bye! Love you!"

"I lo-" Jihoon had hung up on her, "-ve you too..?"

"Wait, is he at my house?" Sunhwa shook her head before proceeding down Aisle 9 where the chocolate was.
----------

"I'm back~" Sunhwa called out when she entered her home.

"Oh, Jihoonie," she put her hand on her chest where her heart was when the young boy jumped out from his hiding spot saying 'boo!', "you scared me."

He pouted slightly, walking over to his girlfriend and wrapping his arms around her, "I'm sorry, Sunny~ I love you~"

Sunhwa pretended to act upset, crossing her arms across her chest and turning her face away from his gaze, "Hmph."

"Sunhwa~ Please forgive me~" Jihoon moved his shoulders up and down, trying to act cute, which he definitely was.

"I'll do anything for you to forgive me~ Please~ I love you so much, Sunny~~" he bat his eyelashes, and squeezed her tighter.

Sunhwa opened one eye and turned her gaze towards her loving boyfriend, "Anything, you say?"

"Mmm," he nodded, his eyes wide.

"Then, I want some cute acts and kisses!"

"But.. I've been acting cute this whole time!"

"I want cuter," She pouted.

"Alright..."

She skipped to the couch with a bright smile on her face and sat down.

"In my heart, I keep you!"

"Oh... My..." her mouth hung open at the adorable sight, "That was so cute!!"

The boy winked at her cutely while holding up a heart with his fingers, "I love you~"

She squealed at the cuteness, "Aw~ I love you so much~"

-----------
Welp, that was pretty cringy... but I lov Park Jihoon oops-