Wonho: I'm Fine (series)

Trigger Warning: Rape and violence.

Harshly, my body was thrown into the brick wall behind me.  My watery eyes shut as I grimaced and cried.  Each article of clothing was quickly ripped and torn off my vulnerable skin.  My arms tried to push him away but he soon trapped them, holding them above my head as my body was exposed to his hungry eyes.

I mumbled for him to stop through my endless tears.  He never did.  I felt helpless.  Hopeless.  Dirty.

There was no pleasure, only pain.  Shooting pain that I felt through my entire being.  Both mentally and physically.  I couldn't breathe.

He was suddenly pulled away from me.  Through my blurry vision, I could see someone punch him.

I slid down the wall, burying my head in my arms.  I cried tears of relief and pain while he was being beaten by a man with freakishly bright hair.

The sounds of pain and violence soon ended.  It was replaced with a warm jacket being put around my body, hiding it from the rest of the world.  The man kneeled down, his worried eyes meeting mine, "Are you okay?"

I nodded meekly, "I'm fine."
__________
A rushed and sucky ending, sorry everyone.
I've been pretty busy with volunteer work and the greatest class of all time, APHUG, so I haven't been writing much.  (Not like I ever have, let's be real here, Isabelle.) I'm sorry about that.  Please forgive me and lov me<<33
P.S. Wonho's the good guy, y'all. dw