Joshua: Besties

"Guess who's back!"

"Shinee's back!"

"What- no- it's me, Joshua!"

"Joshua?"

--------

"Holy- Izzy! Let go of me!"

"Never," her face was buried in the crook of his neck as she gave him a big bear hug. "I missed you so much, Shu-ie."

Joshua hugged her tighter, "I will never understand how 'Shu-ie' could be considered a cute nickname-"

"Shut it, Joshie."

"But yeah, I missed you too, Izzy," Joshua chuckled.

Her arms finally retracted from around his waist as she hopped on her toes, "Do ya wanna come with me to my Kung Fu class?"

"Sure-"

"Yes!"
----------

"Yes?"

"Come out already!"

"Alright, alright." She mumbled as she opened the door. Once her eyes landed on Joshua, she struck a pose, "How do I look?"

Her hands on her hips and most of her weight on her left leg. Izzy wore a white shirt with the small logo on the right side of her chest, some extremely loose martial arts type pants on her legs, and a black belt around her waist. Her hair had also been tied up in a high ponytail.

"Amazing, now come here," he gestured her to come over to him before he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He sighed into her hair, "I missed this."

"Mm, I did too," she circled her arms around his shoulders, on her tiptoes.

"Now, let's go, I want you to meet all of my new acquaintances," She smiled as she tugged his hand and led him to the door, not before grabbing her bag though.
---------

"Chao, Trinh, and Mimi meet Joshua, my best friend. Joshua meet Chao, Trinh, and Mimi."

"Hey," Trinh held out a hand for him to shake.

"'Sup," Joshua clapped his hand onto the boy's.

"Hi~" Mimi smiled as she gave a little wave.

"Hi~~" Joshua waved back.

"Hi, have we met before? You look familiar," Chao shook his hand.

"I don't think so," He stuttered.

"Uh, give us a second," Izzy pulled him away.

"Can we tell them?"

"What if they tell other people!"

"They're trustworthy and even if they told someone, no one knows me here," Izzy pat his shoulder, "The worse that could happen is a whole bunch of fangirls come in, looking for you. You're going back next week though, today's Sunday, I don't have anymore Kung Fu classes till Saturday. Plus, no one knows where I live so-"

"Okay, if you trust them, I'll trust them."
-----------

"We have something to tell you," the two spoke at the same time.

"Woah." Chao chuckled as she watched them with squinted eyes.

"Joshua-"

"I'm-"

The two glanced at each other before deciding to just continue speaking, even if it was at the same time.

"He's a kpop idol."

"I'm a kpop idol."

The two girls' and one boy's eyes widened as they took in the news.

"Do your greeting," Izzy whispered to Joshua.

*bold is in Korean

"Say the name, Seventeen! Hello, we are- I am Seventeen's Joshua." He bowed before repeating his greeting in English, "Hello, I'm Seventeen's Joshua."

"Man, she loves your group, do you know how much we suffer listening to her talk about you guys all the time?"

"Shut it, Trinh, before I punch you in the gut."

"Oh, I'm so scared."

"But like, you guys act like a couple, are you dating?" Mimi eyed the friends in front of her.

"No-"

"She likes Hoshi-"

"And he likes another girl."

They finished the sentence together.

"That's interesting.. But not believable," Trinh spoke.

"Trinh, I swear-"

"Ok, ok. I'll shut up."

----------
Thanks for reading! :))
Lots of love,
Isabelle♡