CHAPTER 1:

Respected Readers ,
This is my first story from this account , my previous account was najia zaman1 that account has been hacked ...my previous work (stories) are in my previous account ...kindly read my stories over there..

POV: HAYA
"Haya!Haya!stop!" My friend called me from my back is stopped and turn around " oh it's you " I looked at my friend Dua and took a deep breath....
"Haya you have to come to my birthday party..I don't want any excuse, I already took permission from your papa" Dua told me in a huffed tone
"But when? " I asked her with surprised
She smiles and told me that she went to my dad's office during a free period....
Dua is my friend for not so long time but she is an honest and pure from heart girl ......6 month back she came in my department she is a bright student.....on her first day she sat with me so we became friends....Dua belongs from elite class but she is not like them she is very much down to earth kind of girl...she is the only daughter of her parents but she is not a brat ....
Till now I didn't went to her house but she came frequently to my house...my parents like her as she is such an adorable person...that is why for her birthday Papa has given me the permission easily.......
Her birthday is on Friday and today is Monday so she want me to go with her for shopping and helped her in selecting the dress ....she already took permission from my Papa so from the university she picked me up and now I am sitting in her car.....
" I have to call mommy she will be worried " I quickly opened my mobile and called mommy
" maa I am with Dua she kidnapped me so I will come little late..." I laughed
" I know my darling your Papa called me " mom laughed and after some chat we greeted and disconnected
" I'm starving let's go first to eat something " Dua looked at me while driving
" yeh me too feeling hungry" I kept my hand on my tummy
" what about Chinese " she looked at me
" as you wish" I chuckle...
So she move her car towards some Chinese restaurant....
We are in front of a 7 star hotel...
" I love it's Chinese cuisine , let's get in" she went off and gave her car for valet parking...
I came out from the car in a trance and follow her ...she pulled me towards the restaurant.....I was shocked with excitement...I had never came in these kind of hotels....I was little bit confused as well...
We both sat on a table the waiter gave us the menu card
"Oh ho ...madame select some dish " Dua snip in front of my eyes...
" I don't know about its food so you order..." I asked her
I scold my self on this kind of behaviour...Haya ! Behave don't act like a stupid..be confident...I took a deep breath and came back into my senses...after some time waiter served us the dishes ...so we start our lunch and while eating we both start talking about her birthday dress and about the party....
We were enjoying our lunch when a young man of 23 years old came to us
" hi Dua ! Watts Up! Nice to see you here " he shakedown with Dua and looked at me with
I felt uncomfortable with his deep look into lower my gaze..
" oh hi Mir Hatim, nice to see you too, meet my friend Haya and Haya he is Mir Hatim my dad's friend son and owner of this 7 star hotel " Dua introduced us .he placed his hand in front of me to shake I got confused and just say Asalam o elikum (greetings)
He looked at me with astonishment and then reply greeted...
He sat on our table " Dua be my guest let's go to my suite..."
" oh no no thanks a lot ..we already had our lunch some other time" Dua asked him politely
" ok then this lunch will be from me and please don't say no" he was talking with Dua but stared me as well...
" oh thanks Mir Hatim, hey my birthday is on Friday why not you come....if you have time ...I know you are a busy person...but still I would love if you come to my party..." Dua hold his hand
He slightly move his hand from hers and checked his mobile ..
" is your friend coming? " he questioned dua while checking his mobile...
" she is my best friend .how can I have a party without her" Dua laughed and answered him....
" yeh Friday after 9 pm till 12 I have no meetings then at 1 I have to fly for a meeting.... I will be there at 9 ...ok then bye I have to go I have some business to do" he stands and shaked hand with Dua and moved towards me
" Allah hafiz miss Haya see you on friday" he stared me and left...
" oh you don't know Haya how much I like him , he is a hunk of our class girls are always after him but he did not give lift to any girl unless he finds them intelligent and he is a son of a business tycoon Mir Ali they , have chains of the hotels ...Dad has good terms with uncle Mir..." Dua was tell his history when Haya interrupted her
" oh come on Dua we are getting late, we had our lunch now let's move " Haya stood up ...
" oh yeh I totally forgot " she stands up and both moved out of the restaurant...

Hi readers !
hope you like the story
Please do comments and for the silent readers plz do like
Thankyou