Chapter : 37

Asaalm o elikum and Hi Readers! With your votes and especially with your comments I was about to know how much you like my story and how close it is to your heart ...
I have  enjoyed your comments  but  I have a request to you to avoid foul language
Keep commenting and voting
Thank you

POV : MIR HATIM
Me and Lizz  we both were now living together ...  she shifted to my suite ... we both didn't told this to anyone in our office .... I was so happy to have her ...she was so caring and she took care of my things ...she once cooked food for me though it was ok but at least she did all this for me .... after coming back from office we both watch tv together , eat together and drink together....her likes and dislikes were same as mine ... at what time what I need she was aware of it...she has all the qualities which I need in a wife.... I was thinking on the notes that how to tell mom and dad about her , though I have started talking about her qualities as a colleague and friend ...but to tell them that I am  getting married with her is quiet difficult especially to dad , dad is an angry old man ....
I was planning to give  divorce to Haya but if I gave her divorce I have to give our mansion and hotel to her because dad gave her our mansion  and one of my hotel in haq mehar( a gift of  money  or valuable for bride on wedding ) and if I will not give her divorce then I need her permission in written for my second marriage ... I had no idea what to do ...taking a permission letter from her is not easy because first I have to tell my parents then they will ask me the reason then they will talk to Haya's parents ...it is going to be a long procedure and two families are going to be involved... and its depend on Haya whether she will give me the permission or not , if I will give her divorce then I have go through the court but I have to leave my mansion and one of my hotel...
" oh dad what have you done ? Why you gave our mansion to Her? Hotel was enough for her" I spoke with dad in my imaginations... but I should tell my parents , which is the most important of all.

POV: HAYA
I was in my room when mom and dad entered in my room with flowers and after them our maids with the baskets of fruits .....mom came and hugged me and placed a kiss on my fore head , dad gave me a peck on my head... I was so happy to see them as well as they seem happy to meet me too ....
" Asalaam o elikum Mom and Dad i greeted them and tried to get up
" waelikum asalaam beta , don't get up lay down" mom said and helped me to lay down again..
Maa and Bhabi also seems so happy to see them here ....
Mom kissed me on my  cheeks  and fore head again
" congratulations Mrs Mir Ahmed  you are going to be a grandmother " my Maa said and hugged mom...
I got surprised on hearing this from maa
I looked at Maa with shocked expressions and she nodded in yes
" many many  congratulations beta " mom said and pressed my hands
" don't be shocked I told your maa not to tell you because I want  her to tell you in front of me , I want to see how you react" mom giggled
" congratulations you are going to be a mom of Jr Hatim , oh I have to call Mir Hatim to tell him this good news " she said and hugged me again mom and maa was so happy and I was still in a shock ...i was thinking about our  relation and now a new bond is developing... is he accept this child ? Or ignore him or her like me .... instead of getting happy that I am going to be a mother I got worried  , papa took dad to the living room , tears came out from my eyes , mom was busy in dailing her mobile  Maa and bhabi went out to prepared tea I lowered my gaze and quietly I cleaned them ..
" hello Mir beta how are you I have a good news for you" mom said with excitement the call was on speaker so I can listen him as well
" oh hi mom how are you , I also have a news for you " he said
" acha beta ...my news is a biggg news I will tell you first " mom said and teased him
" no mom my news is big so I will tell you first " he said
"Ok you tell me " mom laughed and winked me
" mom I am starting another hotel in Abu Dhabi as well  and mom  I am getting marry with Lizz... please mom you tell dad , I feel so happy with Lizz I cannot live without her , please mom you have to tell dad  " he said with excitement mom looked at me and I was staring the mobile which is in mom's hand and tear start rolling down from my cheeks
" what rubbish are you talking about are you in your senses , you know that you are going to be a dad " mom said in anger
" WHAT? what did you say , how it is possible " he said in a shock
" what do you mean how it's possible , she is your wife and carrying your baby understand
And listen your dad will talk to you later" mom looked at me and disconnect the call....
She came to me cleaned my tears " please Haya stop crying , he is mad he don't know what he is up to ...dont worry your dad will fix him , let's go with me i will take good care of you, my child have faith in Allah he will come back to you" mom hugged me and tears rolled down from her eyes too...
Maa entered when we were cleaning each other tears..
" What's going on here ?" Maa said
" nothing"  mom said
" ok , you please come with me to have a tea with us , I will bring her down " mom said and looked at me i plastered a smile on my face....
I lay down once again and let my tears roll down ....
" ya Allah ! What is this now ... i don't understand what you are up to..You know what is better for me ... I am too small to understand your plans ... i can only pray to you that what ever is your plan ...i hope it should be in my favour, Ameen " I prayed to Allah and went to the washroom to wash my face ....when I entered the living room all were busy in chit chat with tea .....i sat with Mom
" I have a request to you , please let me take my daughter back to her real house , and don't worry about her i will personally take care of her " Mom said to Maa
" she is your daughter and  your house is her real house and I know you will take care of her better than us " Maa said to Mom.....
" I will pack her things " Bhabi said and went out ...
Dad was happy too , everyone is happy except me  , he ran from here and never called me  even once and he want to marry some Lizz ,  he is the one who put me in this condition and now running from me ..... suddenly an anger rose inside me ...."  ya Allah have mercy on me and give me strength to face him and fix him " I prayed to Allah in my heart and went to my room to pack my things with Bhabi....

POV: MIR HATIM

Today I was happy I proposed Lizz and she agreed ... I went  to the jewellery shop and buy a diamond ring for her , I took her to the dinner and proposed her and put the ring in her finger...after having a ring she became so happy that tears came in her eyes ... " oh Mir I love you so much you are the one who came and open the doors of my heart" she said and cleaned her tears  with tissue paper....
Now I have a big task to complete and that is to inform Mom and Dad  i decided to talk with them tomorrow morning ...now I don't want to delay this matter
Next day I was about to call Mom when she called me ....i was so happy to have her call... Lizz was sitting next to me i hold her hand and told her that it's mom call and I am going to tell her about our marriage she got happy and press my hand to give me courage ...
I told mom that I have a news for you and she told me that she want to share a good news with me ...i laughed and asked mom that I will tell her first ...so I pressed Liz's hand and told mom about marrying her ..mom came in a shock which I was expected but what mom told me i was not expected and in a shock i said how it is possible ...which is a stupid question ..mom scolded me and disconnect the call ..... I looked at Lizz she was worried on my expressions...i asked her to leave me alone she got surprised and want to console me...she put her hand on my shoulder I remove her hand with a jerk and screamed" please leave me alone" I was still in a shock i want to get rid of her but now situation is changed...which is not in my favour....

Hope my readers like the CHAPTER I wrote it in a hurry only to please my readers...
Please vote and comments
Ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes...
Thank you