CHAPTER 2 :

Hi Readers
Here comes a new chapter...

POV : Mir Hatim

Today I was having my lunch in the restaurant , usually if I will be in the hotel i have my lunch or dinner at my suite ..but sometimes I do it in the restaurant....so today I was having my lunch in the restaurant is saw Dua came with the girl , she was a pretty girl with big dark eyes on her face with fair complexion....I have met hundreds of girls but she has something in her ...she doesn't seems to belong from our society...but I don't know why I want to look her from near...so I went to Dua , I know Dua but she is same like other girls flirting with me ...she is just a friend like other girls.....if dua was alone I never approached her but I don't know why I have curiosity to go and meet her from near....
I went to them I gave my hand to her for welcoming her but she refused and then lowered her gaze ...I looked at her with surprise because I met with several girls thy always shake hands with me and want to be my friend , but she is different I offered them to have lunch with me but they refused ...I was talking to Dua but my full concentration was on her ...during our conversation she didn't picked her gazed up ...I want to see in her eyes ...her deep black eyes which shows intelligence.... Dua invited me on her birthday party ...I was not busy on Friday but I don't want to attend her birthday....suddenly a question came in my mind and I asked Dua " is your friend coming" I looked at her ... she seems un comfortable
"Yes she is my best friend how can I have a party without her" Dua told me I don't know why I felt happy but I didn't show them my expressions...I v lied to them that I have only 9 to 12 time at that day ..and I agreed only because of Dua'S Friend....
I took a leave from them because I had a business meeting to attend so I left....
After meeting I took 2 hours break I asked my secretary not to disturb me and not to give me any call.

Now I am sitting in my office and thinking about her....I don't know why I want to meet her again and make her friend ...I want her but why ...I have no clue ....
I was continously thinking about her ...now I got headache I took a phone and asked for a coffee...

" why this piece of a shot struck in my mind " I scold my self while laying on bed at night....
Next day I went to the university I knew that Dua is studying in a Uni... I went there and meet my friends in the same department....( yes my friends are there i didn't complete my studies because I was rusticated from the Uni due to bad behaviour with others.....
I saw Dua was coming with the same girl Haya....I waved Dua and she came to me with Haya
" hi Mir what a pleasant surprise to see you here after so long time" Dua shaked hand with excitement.
" yeh I was free today so I came here to meet some friends" I came closer to Dua but my full attention was on Haya...
Dua got excited..." oh really " she smiled
" asalam o elikum ms Haya how are you nice to see you again" I spoke to her in a mono tone.
" mmmh !wa elikum asalam I am fine " she looked at me for a second and again lowered her gaze...
" ok Dua I am getting late I have to catch my point bus " she asked Dua
" My I drop you at your place " I suddenly offered her my services
She looked at me with an angry expressions and reject my offer and left.....
An anger boiled inside me that how come a girl rejected me...I never ever been rejected from any girl ...she is the one who rejected me first time in my life time...
My mood got off so after 5 mins I excused my friends and leave....
When I came out from Uni I saw her hopping on the bus ....I chased her in an anger....
I don't know why but I chased her ...she got out from the bus and walk alone towards her house ....I stopped the car in front of her and came out ...
" how dare you reject my offer " I hold her wrist
" leave me , who the he'll are you " she slapped on my face ...pulled her hand and walk away fast...

Hi Readers,
Hope you like this chapter...I know it's a small chapter but in this chapter you can easily understand the character of Mir Hatim
Please do comments and like
Thankyou