CHAPTER 41

Thank you for your comments and votes
Here comes the new CHAPTER

POV: HAYA
It's been 15 days from the accident , Mir injuries were healing and he was recovering ...but still he cannot walk by himself ...and can't move his right hand , but thanks to Allah his wounds were healed ....
Me , mom and dad were staying in the hospital turn by turn . Today after his check up doctor gave us permission to take him home , mom and dad were so happy so do I because from 2 days I don't feel well dad and mom took me to the doctor for the check up , baby was fine but I was tired because of all this ...doctor prescribed rest for me ....
Around 5 pm Mir arrived at home .....yes home , in these 15 days dad finds 3 bedroom villa and hired a maid and a driver...Mir was surprised and happy to see the house ...dad shifted Mir to his bedroom with the help of Mir's partner ...
I went to the kitchen with the maid to cook soup for Mir and food for the rest of us ....dad invited Mir's partner on a dinner ...

POV: MIR HATIM
I was laying on the bed and my partner was telling me about the business , I questioned him about Lizzy " listen can I have your mobile I want to call Lizzy , she didn't come once to see me or called me , did she know about my condition? "
My partner start making faces
" what? Why you are not giving me your mobile?" I raise my brow..he shredded his shoulder
" listen she knows about your accident , at first she shows concern but I feel that her concern is fake so to test her I asked her might be you cannot move your hand and your leg for your whole life and then I offered her a ride to the hospital but she refuses and asked that she will go by herself and with in the week she resigned ....yesterday I saw her with Sheikh Moosa Al Mawakib that filthy rich Brat and you know she is now his 4th wife "he said and looked at me with concern ...
I didn't say a word I was shocked ...why she did this with me , I fought with my parents for her and ready to leave Haya for her, gave her house and payed all her bills of house and shopping ..." you bitch " I scolded her in anger .... my partner patted on my shoulder " forget her, Lizzy is a kind of girls with whom we can pass our time but they are not the wife material " my partner said...
I closed my eyes with anger and took deep breath and looked into my partners eyes...he shook his head and start talking about the business...
It was 1 pm when dad knocked at the door and came inside my room , he invited my partner to the lunch table , dad called him and they both left the room I closed my eyes to take some rest when I heard a knock at the door " yes come in " I opened my eyes and said, door opened and I saw maids face she was pushing the trolley I again closed my eyes because I don't feel hungry ...it was hardly two minutes passed I felt someone sat on a bed at my side ...i got angry on maid and opened my eyes to scold her , I saw Haya sitting beside me and looking at me surprisingly...
On seeing her my expressions changed ....
" Mir do you need anything ? " she said
" no " I said
" ok here is your soup and food " she said and fix a napkin in my neck , I was laying down in a half sitting position so she don't have to make me sit ...
She started feeding me ....slowly slowly she put spoon in my mouth and before that she make sure that the soup is not hot ...i was watching her moves and my partners words echoing in my mind Lizzy is not a Wife kind of material ...
She look tired but she is taking care of me , I felt guilty but had no courage to say sorry to her .
" Haya you look tired go take a rest , call someone else to feed me" instead of sorry I said all this
" dad and mom are having their lunch with your friend , it's drivers lunch time as well, so if you said I will call the maid to feed you" she said sarcastically and keep the plate on a side and looked into my eyes I got confused can't speak a word just nodded my head in no , she grabbed the plate again and start feeding me again..." did you had your lunch?" I said with concern
" no , after this I will eat " she said in a stern tone ..
" listen don't make yourself starving , next time you eat with me " I said and she looked at me with surprise I quickly lowered my gaze and asked for water....after lunch she gave me my medicines and asked me to take a rest and left the room....