Summary Of Chap 15- 20

Sorry for my  new Readers
Chapter 15- 20 has been deleted because there was some problem in wattpad account ...so here is a summary for you to continue the story further...
Thank you

Mir came in side the room looked at Haya and removed his dupatta form her head ...Haya grabbed her dupatta and looked at him with anger he winked and went to the washroom to change then he took liquor and sat on a couch ..Haya got scared ...she ran into the washroom and locked herself when she came out Mir was sleeping on a couch ...she changed and slept on a bed when she got up she saw him sleeping on a bed with her ...she got scared and jumped out of the bed ...took out his liquor bottles and flush the  liquor and there the bottles  in the bin ...when Mir woke up  she was getting ready Mir took a bath and came out bare chested which makes Haya red as tomato.... Haya was combing her long hair which Mir noticed the very first time and got struck in them... then they went to the breakfast table ...Mir parents were too good with Haya , they love her like her parents  especially his mother... after breakfast Mom told them the schedule of their valima party , she asked them to take a rest because they have a party till late night..  they both came back to the bedroom ...Mir went to his wardrobe and saw his liquor was not there ...while Haya was coming out from the washroom ... he grabbed Haya from shoulders and  pulled her to the wardrobe and asked her for his bottles Haya she got scared from his closeness , Haya tripped and they both fall on the ground ...haya was on the top ... Mir grabbed her accidentally  and they were in a hug...she quickly came out from his hug but her  foot was paining Mir touched her foot but she quickly remove his hand ..Mir gave her a Hand but she refused it again ...Mir then sat on a bed  ...she tried to get up but sit again because of pain Mir was watching her with amusements.. and when she give up then he pull her in a bridal style ...she got scared ..Mir then slide her in a bed ...he called his mom and doctor .. doctor suggest to take a bed rest for a day and she will be fine ...he gave her pain killer too....Mom got worried about the evening Valima party ...she decided to cancel it but Haya refused and said she is fine and can walk with the help of someone... Mom send Mir to drop her to the parlour and buy a open shoe for her...he got angry but he didn't say anything in front of his mom ...Haya walk to the car with the help of Hatim ...she put her hand into his ....Mir was surprised on seeing her little soft and fragile  hand in his manly hand...first time he did a ladies shopping he was bit exhausted...mir mom asked him to pickup the bridal from the parlour and came directly to the venue...he got angry on these kind of duties when his father ordered him .... Haya came out of the parlour on seeing her Mir Hatim forgets to blink his eyes ...he got stunned ...Haya waved her hand in front of him and then he came back in his senses ... Mir drive to the venue  they both were quiet ....avoiding each  other ...when they reached the venue the media was there Haya got scared . Mir came out and gave his hand to her and scold her to behave in front of everyone ... As Haya came out he put his arm around her back  and scolded her from his eyes....flash lights were every where till they entered the hall...they Met with there family and guests and then Haya sat with her family ...she feels uncomfortable when she look around Mir was staring her ...she lowered her gaze ...Dua came and took her to Mir , Mir was standing with his friends ...everyone was praising Haya Beauty with Innocence...
Mir was a self centred person he didn't like that everyone is praising Haya ..he was the one people praised him where ever he went ...he was admiring her beauty but his ego is bigger than him...he asked his driver to keep some liquor bottles in his car back seat ....when the function was finished they came back to home ...his cousin took her to her bed room till then Mir took out the bottle and had it neat..then hide the bottle under his coat and went inside ....During the function Dua tried to brainwash her from Mir Hatim, she asked her to understand him , Haya was little convinced ...
Haya was sitting on a bed when Mir came inside , he stared him deeply and felt sensation deep inside him ..he locked the door keep his coat with bottle on a couch and removed his shoe first ...Haya was busy in herself then he removed his shirt and under vest  and sat next to Haya , he looked at her deeply Haya got scared and shy both at a time , she got confused she start removing the pins from her dupatta ...she got scared of him and got up from the bed , as she moved Mir grabbed her and pulled her towards him ...he hugged her tightly , Haya start crying and tried to run from him but he was in some other mood ...he kissed Haya on her lips deeply and then he unzipped her shirt , a current runs in Haya body she pushed him with her  full strength and run to the washroom and locked herself in a washroom....she cried badly on his wild beast like behaviour  , sat on a cold tiles of washroom and rolled her arms around her knees ... full night she slept there ...Mir once bang the door and asked her to open but because of his parents he didn't made to much noise...the next day when he woke up Haya was not there ... Haya decided to  stay in a guest room until she is here because she feels unsafe in the presence of Mir Hatim.....  she decided not to tell mom and Dad because if she tells them Mir will kill her...so early morning she comes out from the guest room and late night she goes in the room ... it's been two days when she asked Mir Hatim's  mom that she want to go to her parents house because she is missing them ...her mother in law gave her permission and she went to her parents house ...she decided to tell her parents about Mir Hatim but when she saw her Mother was happy and her whole family was happy on her mirrage so she kept quiet... When Mir was about to know that Haya is not at home his man ego pinched him that without his permussion how she goes to her parents his mood got off,secondly he was afraid that if Haya will tell everything about him to her parents and they will tell his parents ...definitely his father will kick him out from here...  on the other side Haya called Dua and told her about him , his drinking liquor habit his misbehaving with Haya and how she spend full night in a washroom ...Dua also got scared and gave her different ideas....after 1 week Mir mother called Haya's parent and asked them if they will come and bring Haya back home with proper rituals... Haya parents gave them permission  and arranged a party for them ...on hearing this Haya got scared again  because she don't want to go back to his house... the very next day Mom gave a news to Mir Hatim that tomorrow he has to come early from office because they  have a party at Haya's parents house...
Next day Mir Hatim and his parents went to Haya house  ....deep inside Mir was happy but he didn't realised...
Hi Readers
What comes Next , you can Read in the next chapter(21)
Thankyou