CHAPTER 25

Asalaam o elikum
Readers!
Sorry for the delay actually it's was so hard for me to write this CHAPTER ...several times I wrote and then deleted because many situations came in my mind..it was hard to choose one for you
Hope you will like this CHAPTER
Do comments and vote
Thank you
NOTE: Adult content is in the CHAPTER if you are under 18 please do not read this CHAPTER.

Pov: Mir Hatim
When I woke up she was sleeping on a couch uncomfortably . I let her sleep there and went to the washroom after fresh n up I came out and sat on the bed to put on my shoes . At that moment I saw her , her head was on the cushions the locks of her hairs covered her half face it seems like moon was coming out from the clouds . I stared her for several mins the urge of touching her and to feel her rose in me . It was very hard to stop myself ..i stood up and walked towards her .I slowly tucked her hair locks behind her ear and looked at her face then I bend on her and kissed on her forehead ....on kissing her she moved little bit and went into deep sleep again ...i slowly picked her up in a bridal style and place her on the bed and put blanket on her , kissed her again , this time I kissed her on her lips lightly and force myself to get up from the bed ...when I kissed her my heart stared running on some other beat ....i got up and quickly walked to the door and went out ....the urge was getting more and more inside me ...
" she is my wife and I have a right on her , how long I will stop myself " I spoke to my self ...i walked on the roads for no reason , a fire stared burning inside me and that fire makes me angry, it was around 2 am  when I came back to my hotel and went straight to the hotel  bar ...i start drinking to cool down the fire which lit up because of Haya' s innocent beauty  ...after taking pegs of liquor I  head to my suite.
   As I opened the door I saw her standing in the middle of the room I came in and locked the door behind me and kept the key  card into my pant pockets . I walked towards her , as I walked forward her she got scared and stepped backward
I laughed and head to the bed and sat on it ..i first removed my tshirt  then my under vest ..i became bear chest then I removed my shoes and head to the washroom to change ......

Pov: HAYA
He was drunk . He walked towards me I got scared and stepped back he laughed and sat on a bed and removed his t-shirt and under vest . I lowered my gazed , he then walked towards the washroom I took deep breath and sat on the corner of the couch...he came out in his night pyjamas but still he was bear chest ...his muscular torso shows that he is a fitness freak....he sat on a bed and stared me ...i felt uncomfortable but said nothing to him ....he lay down on a bed and said " come to the bed and sleep I will not eat you up" I looked into his eyes and saw lust in his eyes I got scared  .. I turned my face
" No I am ok here" I said to him
" i am telling you,  you cannot sleep there so come to the bed" he asked in a stern voice
I did not listen to him and switched on the tv and start surfing the channels ....he walked towards me I ignored him then he sat next to me on a couch and took remote from my hand and threw it on the bed
I looked at him with a shock .. he grab my hand and with other hand he  start playing with my hair locks I stood up but  he pulled  me back and I fall in his lap he then put his arms around me ...our faces were so closed to each other that  I  smelled a bad smell of liquor I tried hard to came out of his grip but his grip was too tight ...he then start kissing passionately on my neck ...
" please Mir let me go , I don't want this , please by the sake of Allah leave me " I requested him while crying badly but he was not listening me  and kissing continuously...some how I came out of his grip and ran to the washroom and tried to close the folding wall but he was much quicker than me he again grabbed my hands and pulled me to the bed ...then he threw me on the bed and jumped on me ...i was under him and his whole body weight was on me  i was crying madly and tried to escape but he is so powerful ...he pulled my hands above my head and stared kissing on my neck then on my shoulder then he bite on my ear lobe badly.
I screamed  but no-one is here to listen to me ...because  suites are built separate from other suites ....
" please Mir don't do this to me i beg you ..please leave me" i requested him
" you are my wife and we are on a honeymoon  so let's celebrate our honeymoon darling , don't make mess with me and hand over me yourself because it's my right to love my wife ...oh I love you darling you are so sweet let me taste your sweetness" he said  in my ears in a deep voice a shiver runs down in my body. He then  placed his lips on mine  he then bite on  my lips  . his hand moved on my body and he removed my shirt a scream came out of my mouth . I closed my eyes with a shame I prayed to Allah " please help me i am helpless you are the one who can help me " but non of the help came to me.  he played with my body and injured my soul  ...after fulfilled his wish he then went into the deep sleep ......i was in a shock my tears were dry ..i felt that my soul is injured and bleeding i was not crying but my heart was crying and ached...i looked at him and thought that what a cruel soul is behind this handsome face.....i gathered my self hardly because I was ashamed to looked at myself ...i covered myself with a bed sheet and got up from the bed ..gathered my clothes and head to the washroom ....i closed the washroom folded wall and locked it then I switched on the shower and stand under the shower ...as water dripped on me i came back in my senses ...i started crying ...i want to scream and cry but I can't do this here....after taking bath I came out and went out on a terrace .....i sat on a chair and pulled up my legs and  started crying again ...i was so upset I want to run away from here but I have no choice .my passport was with him and even  I don't know  where  to go ....i was totally depending on him and he took advantage of it and do what ever he want to do with me ...
     He woke up at 9 am and went to take a bath then he ordered for breakfast ....he was doing everything normally. I looked at his face to see any regrets but  he had no regrets on his face .. he looked more fresh and happy today ...waiter served the breakfast and he called me to have a breakfast ..but I did not moved from my place ...he didn't called me again I was still sitting on a terrace the weather was so pleasant the sky was full with grey clouds but I was not enjoying the weather ....
After finishing his breakfast he came to me  and stand next to me " I called you for a breakfast why not you come" he said I did not reply ...then he came in front of me and stand I turned my face . He then grabbed my chin with hard hand and pulled up my face
" listen  ! Don't show me attitude , I am your husband and what I did it's my right which you are not giving me so I took it by my self ...and listen carefully when ever I have a wish to take my right I will took it from you whether you will give it with your wish or not " he pierced his eyes into mine and said with anger and left the room...

POV: MIR HATIM
When I woke up she was not on the bed ...i looked around for her  And found her sitting on a  chair on terrace....i felt so fresh I whistle and went to the washroom to get ready ...i took a bath and changed into t-shirt and jeans ...i looked at her she was sitting in same position ...i  then ordered for the breakfast and lay down on the bed my lips were whistling continuously ...i had no regret of what I did to her ...after all she is my wife ....she insisted me to do all that because when ever I need her she ran away from me ..even last night she was running from me and I need her badly so I by hook or crook I fulfill my wish...breakfast came and I called her but she did not answered me i got angry and did not called her again ....after having my breakfast I walked to her and asked her that why not she answered me ...she did not gave me answer and turned her face which flared my anger and I pulled her chin up and reminds her that I am her husband and I took my right from her and I will take it  if she's  agreed or not ...and I left the room in anger ....

Hope you like the CHAPTER please do tell me from your comments and votes ..ignore grammar and spelling mistakes
Thankyou