CHAPTER 5

Hi Readers
Hope you liked the previous chapters....definitely you will like this chapter too...
Plz do comments and like

Thankyou

POV: Mir Hatim
The time was passing ...I was waiting for the exact time ....it's been 12 ..i saw her bit uncomfortable..she was talking on the phone then she went to Dua and talked with her ..I went little closer to them but I kept my back from them ....
" oh Dua sorry to disturbed you but my bro's car was not running well ..he struck on his way to pick me up ..it's been 12 now I have to go home if you don't mind please arrange a car for me " Dua requested Dua
" no problem my dear I will arrange a driver and my maid to drop you at home now happy and sorry that I cannot drop you by myself.." Dua said
" oh no problem I can understand you have to attend your guests" Dua smiled and replied her....
I got excited now I have a golden chance to kidnap her on the way back home ...I called my friend and told him the plan...
I went to my friends from the Uni and keep my self busy with them...
When Dua went out I called again to my friend...
"Hello talib she is on her way ...she is wearing off white dress and she is going in black parado with the driver...chase that car and then you know what to do ..." I laughed and disconnected the call...

POV: HAYA
I told Bhai( bro) that I am coming in Dua'S car so if his car is done he can go home ......bhai got relaxed..
I greeted Dua and went out with the maid ...car was ready with the driver on the gate...we both sat in the car and it moves ....though it was mid night many cars were moving on the road safety and many restaurants were opened ...
I felt sleepy because I never woke up that late ..in my house everyone woke up early and slept early...even on the weekends....so I went into a nap ...I woke up with a jerk after 5 mins ...I saw 2 mens with guns and they covered their faces with clothe....I screamed..but one of the man opened my side door and pulled me out...
" please let me go ..please I am like your sister please have mercy " I started crying and begging them but they didn't listen to me I looked at the driver and maid for help but one of the man hit him on the head and make him unconscious and the maid was frightened...I tried to take out my mobile but they quickly snatched it from my hand and switched it off and they pulled me towards their car ...it was struggling when a man put his hand with cloth on my nose and I got dosed off......

POV: Mir Hatim

My friends brought Haya to my farm house which is out of city and far away in the woods...
I was happy that she is now here on my farm house ...now I will keep her here for 3 to 4 days ...I want to see her begging...I want her to beg me..she slapped me so I want to see her helpless...
" Mir ji ...she is here...your guest is here ...we keep her in the quarter room." One of my friend came to me and informed me
" thank you Talib , you are my true friend..you have done what I need"
I tapped his shoulder and put a big amount of money in his hand ..
" thank you Mir ji ...we are your friends...we can do anything for you..." he smiled and answered
" ok go and have fun my friend ...it's better to stay at my village side area for few days ...it's will join you after few days then we will go for hunting" I shaked hand with him and he went out from the room....
I opened my cupboard and took out hard drink and a glass .....

Hope you liked this chapter as previous chapters...
What will be Mir Hatim ' s next step ?
What will Haya do to escape ?
What will happen when Dua and haya ' s family will know about the kidnap?
Please let me know
Comments and like please.......