CHAPTER : 28

Hi Readers
Ramadan greetings
I know you were anxiously waiting for the updates...so here is the new chapters
I want to thanks my readers who read , vote and commented on my story.

POV: HAYA
I woke up with the pain . The pain was in my neck I opened my eyes and the very first thing I saw was the face of Mir Hatim....i quickly moved back , he was in a deep sleep it was me who was sleeping on his arm ....i quickly checked the pillows because I had a doubt on him ...may be he came near to me but the pillows were on their place ( between us) ..it was me who went half to his side in a sleep and slept on his arm thinking of his arm as a pillow ....i felt ashamed of myself...i have a bad habit to sleep deeply and in my sleep i moved a lot ....i quietly and slowly move back to my place checked the time it was Fajr time so I went to the washroom for wudoo( ablution) ...after praying I went out on a terrace and sat on a chair....i raised my hands to make a dua ( verbal pray) I prayed for peace of my heart my mind and my soul then I prayed for Mir Hatim that changed him and make him a pious man.... after praying I came inside he was not on the bed he was in the washroom ...i sat on a couch and opened the Holy Quran app and start reciting the Holy Quran ...he came out looked at me and went to terrace ....

POV: HATIM
In my sleep i tried to change my side but I felt weight on my right shoulder which disturbed my sleep i slowly opened my eyes and saw her sleeping on my shoulder first I thought it was a dream then I blinked my eyes and realised that I am not in a sleep...i came into my senses i looked at her she was sleeping on my arm and one of her arm was around my neck we were sleeping in a hugging style...i turned towards her and kissed her on her forehead i felt a tingling sensation inside me... i then hugged her back she cuddled in her sleep and I hugged her little tighter and closed my eyes to feel her warmth and tried to sleep again...i was about to sleep again when she moved in my arms I quickly lay down straight and pretended that I am in a deep sleep ....she got up and after few mins I felt that she got up from the bed ....i then changed my side and calm myself ...the feeling to have her suddenly rose inside me but I promised her that I will not touch her without her permission( but yes when she will be in sleep i will touch her but not with bad intentions) ....i laughed little on my thoughts and got up from the bed to freshen up .....she was praying I went to the washroom then I went to the terrace for the exercise.... I removed my shirt and do the push ups then few exercises and came inside ...she was sitting on a bed ...i walked and came to the bed she looked at me with horrified look ..... As I sat next to her she started moving back a slowly ...an anger rose inside me on her action at the same time an idea came to me ...i slightly put my hand on her shirt corner which is on the bed and with the other hand I picked up the phone and called the reception ...i felt that she was trying to pull her shirt corner to move further...i then half lay down on my elbow side and kept the corner under my elbow ...my back was on her side ....i can feel her helplessness...i called for breakfast hung up the phone and turned my side .....now I was laying straight and she was sitting next to me ......she was avoiding to look at me
Suddenly she moved little and said " excuse me my shirt is struck under you, could you please move " I looked at her as if I was not aware of it
" oh sorry I didn't know " I said and sat again beside her ...she quickly got up from the bed and walked towards the wardrobe....i smirked and lay down again on the bed and switched on the tv....

POV:HAYA
I was just sat on a bed after reciting the Holy Quran when he entered the room ...he was bare chest.....his body was toned and muscular too...he looked at me and walked towards me I got afraid again ...because of his beast nature the worst I can expect from him ....he sat next to me my heart beat started running fast ...i slowly moved backward but due to my bad luck the corner of my shirt struck under his hand I tried slowly but of no use the then lay down on it .....as he lay down bare chest in front of me my heart pounds like it will come out of my body ....it got hard for me to stay so I excused and go to the wardrobe...i opened the door and pretended that I was looking for something but in actual I was trying to calm myself ....i took out my floral long dress and head to the washroom to change ..... after taking bath and getting ready when I came out I saw him sleeping in a same position. It was around 9 am ....i sat on a couch and looked at him .he has broad shoulders and muscular arms ..his long hairs covered his face ...i admired him ....then suddenly said Astagfirullah on my thoughts...and closed my eyes and sleep on a couch...the bell rang on the door I got up and sit straight on a couch, it took me little time to came back in my senses...till then Mir opened the door and took the tray of breakfast from the waiter and kept it on the table.....he then went to the washroom and came out and called me for the breakfast ...thanks to Allah that he put on his shirt.....i sat next to him and started our breakfast.....he told me that today we will go to the historical places and then tomorrow morning we will fly to our next destination....i only move my head and we both had our breakfast in silence.....
After break fast he got ready and we head to the reception where our driver was ready and waiting for us...
I enjoyed the trip not because of Mir Hatim's company because I love to visit historical places and to know about the civilizations as well ..i was too tired when we reached back to our hotel , it was only 7 pm and I was sleepy too so I changed into my night suit and sat on a bed . Mir also changed into his night pyjamas and as usual bear chest...." Oh my Allah ! Have mercy on me " I prayed to Allah and lower my gaze....
" i am ordering food , do you need something? " he asked me ... " no nothing special" I answered ...."
We had our food and then we both dosed off in a sleep....
" hurry up we are getting late" Mir poked on my shoulder...i
Moved in my sleep, turned my side and sleep again .....
" Haya get up ! " he almost screamed and pulled me and make me sit ....as I came into my senses i felt embarrassed....i hate myself because of my sleeping habit....i got up and quickly went to the washroom to get ready ...when I came out he was on the door and handing over our language to the bell boy....
My makeup my brush very thing was in the handbag which he handed to the bell boy with the language...Mir turned and I frown... what? He said ....
" my accessories were in the bag even my hair brush how I will get ready? " I asked him
He apologised and came near to me he raised his hand and I got scared ..i stepped back little , he then took out my few hair bangs from both sides and turned me towards the mirror..." see you look awesome now no need of hair styling ...lets go we are getting late" he then pulled me ...his hand was in my hand ...i tried to pull out my hand but his grip was too tight.....so I was almost running with him to the cab...we took a cab to the airport ...he was sitting with me in a cab and my hand was still in his hand .when I realised I slowly pull my hand back , this time he didn't say anything....
After check in we head to the lounge he asked me to sit and he went to bring coffee for both of us ....i was sitting when a person stand in Front of me ...
" hello Haya! How are you " a person said
" oh hi Hassan! You here how?" I greeted him in surprised....