CHAPTER 48

Asalaam o elikum  and hello to my dearest Readers!
Hope you all are fine ...
Here comes the new CHAPTER

POV: HAYA
He asked me to open the door ,
I took key from him and he hugged me from back and asked me to open , I opened the door and stepped inside he was still in a back hug and moved with me , suit was extraordinarily big and lavish  I was stunned on its decorations ...
Mir took me to the bedroom , it was extra huge with a king size bed  and a big sea view terrace with the portable glass walls the view from the terrace was breathtaking....i stepped out on terrace, Hatim opened the glass wall I was mesmerized by the view when I feel his hands on my shoulders he whispered in my ear " did you like it "
" I love it Hatim it's so mesmerising " I said in excitement  and turned to him  he was standing so closed to me that when I turned my forehead touched his face and we both locked in each other eyes for few seconds , he breath faning my face that I skipped a beat ... he pulled me softly from waist  to him and  kissed my forehead  my eyes got closed then h slightly bend and bite on the lobe of my ear softly a moan came of of my mouth then he start kissing on my neck , then on each part of my face , my breath got heavy , then he picked me up in his arms and walked to the bed .
He slightly put me on bed and lay down with me , my eyes were closed and my arms were circled around his neck and we were in a French kiss ... I pushed him little because I was out of breath he stop kissing we both were taking deep breath ... I dug my face in his chest with shyness....
" let's go home Hatim" I looked at him and said
" we are staying here today  and then we will shifted here when dad and mom fly back "
He smiled and said
" how can we stay here today I cannot sleep in this heavy dress" I said in a worried tone
" wait I will show you what you will wear " he said and got up from the bed and head to the closet , he opened the closet and took out two robes " we will wear this tonight " he said and winked " Mir ! What do you mean " I said in a shock
" yes , we don't have night suits so this is the alternative if you don't like my idea then up to you you can sleep without it " he said and winked  on his statement I got blushed I clearly understand what he means ... " Mir you are disgusting" I said and he smiled
He first change his dress then I went into the washroom I changed into robe but now I was feeling shy to go out side , I encouraged my self and spoke with myself " it's ok Haya he's your husband and you are not a newly bride soon you will be mother of a baby , so why you are shying from Hatim " I gained courage and stepped out from the bathroom , I saw him he was sitting on a chair  at terrace ... I slowly walked to him , his eyes were closed and he was enjoying the cold breeze or may be he's sleeping due to tiredness
" Hatim get up and go to bed and sleep properly " I shook his shoulder softly
He opened his eyes  and got up from his place , he looked at me and smiled " you look hot in this "  I got blushed with shyness  I box him on his arm and he grabbed me and we both head to the bed ...
He offered his arm to me to sleep I move towards him and he side hugged me and then his hand moved to my fat  belly
He slowly moves his hand on my belly " hi junior how are you , you know I already in love with you because I love your mama unconditionally  and you are the reward of my unconditional love " he said and kissed on my tummy I feel ticklish and got shy as well  I dug my face in his chest " ok Hatim now sleep it's too late and you are tired as well " I said shyly he hugged me again and closed his eyes ... after few minutes he drift into a deep sleep I came out of his hug and placed a kiss on his forehead and turned myself and tried to sleep ....

POV : MIR HATIM
We have suits in our hotel for the elite customers but me and my friend decided to make two special suits  for our own families so on the rooftop we made two luxurious  suits for ourselves on the whole floor there were only two suits with seprate entrances and terraces ... each suits has 4 bedrooms , drawing, dinning, kitchen  with 2 terraces.
It is like a full luxurious house .. so we both decide to shift here with our families ... I was waiting for Mom and Dad to fly back to pakistan , they were flying  back to Pakistan in couple of days ...so mom has a plan of shopping in these days I don't want to disturb their plan ...
My partner is shifting here in couples of days as well.
I decided to do the opening of my suit today and it's a surprise for Haya as well.
Haya was looking so pretty in her gold dress after party i took her to the suit , she was surprised on seeing it and mesmerized by the view ...
She was shocked and happy  when I told her that we are shifting here but she don't like the idea on spending today's night here , I convinced her and she agreed ... before sleeping I talk to my baby , I didn't know wether it's a boy or girl because Haya wants a surprise till he or she will born .
Next morning I woke up before Haya She was in a deep sleep , don't know when she slept because of her pregnancy she sleeps late or some times she feels uncomfortable to sleep ...
Her face was facing me and few of her hair strands covered her face , I slowly removed hair strands from her face and stared her , she looks pale due to pregnancy , dark circles were under her eyes due to lack of sleep ," I am sorry Haya I put you in this condition"   I spoke to her in my heart ...
I got up and ordered for breakfast and went to the terrace for the fresh air and to workout ....

Pov:HAYA
I woke up and saw the bed empty I got up from the bed and went to the washroom after changing I came out of the room and saw Hatim on the terrace working out in a robe I laughed and he turned and looked at me i was laughing " what" he said " you look funny  working out in a robe " I said and laugh " so you want to see me working out without the robe " he said and removes his robe " no Mir no" I said and put my hands on my face with shyness because he was now only in his boxers  he came inside  "so you cannot handle my 6 abs and a macho look" he said in my ears and laughed I feel a sensation in my body ... "  you can open your eyes i am going to change " he said and I heard a door closing sound I took a deep breath in relieve and smiled.....
There was a bell on the door i opened ,  room service was  on the door with breakfast I give them the way they came in greeted me and set the dining table and left the room till then Hatim came out .... we had our breakfast together ..
" let's go home I took bath but need to change to come back here and you rest at home till mom came back home after shopping.
After breakfast we stepped out of the hotel to go back to the villa ...

*publish with out editing
Hope you like the CHAPTER
Do comment and vote
Thank you...