CHAPTER 27

Thank you so much for voting but still waiting for the comments
Here comes the new CHAPTER .....

POV:MIR HATIM
I gave her my mobile and head to the terrace and lay down on the couch and caught with the sleep ...don't know how long I slept ...
In my deep sleep i felt like someone is pushing me ...i hardly opened my eyes it was Haya who was trying to wake me up ...as I looked her a wish of hugging and pulled her over me rose inside me but I controlled on myself because I promised her not to come closer to her without her wish....
I smiled and got up from sofa...i felt muscle pain in my  neck ...
" could you please grab the phone I felt stiffness in my neck I want to call a doctor...." I asked her , she turned back and walked inside to get the phone.. ..she bought me the phone ...i called to the reception and asked for a doctor and ordered for a tea .... she went inside and after 2 mins she came out with the bottle of oil in her hand
" if you don't mind ...can I do oil massage on you neck you will feel better" she asked me ....i didn't believed  in all these kind of rubbish remedies but she offered for a message so I did not refused her ..." Ok go head" I answered her ...
She put little oil on her palm then rub her hands for 2 to 3 mins then she put her hands on my neck and rub my neck with her warm hands ...i felt so relaxed not because of OIL its only because of the touch of her soft hands.... I looked at her  she was busy in messaging  I stared her but she ignored me  and  finishes her message . I  grabbed her hands  and looked into her eyes with love she looked at me in a shock
"Please do the message little more  it feels better" I quickly asked her
" no it's enough" she said and move , I was about to say something when the bell rang
" Haya please open the door I am coming " I called her
I walked inside and saw waiter was serving tea ..i picked up my wallet and gave him tip
" did you know some excellent restaurant nearby with halal food or seafood?" I asked the waiter. " halal food I don't know but yes seafood restaurant is near the hotel and it's on the beach " he said and left the room ...." Haya could you please make the tea I will come in a minute " I asked her and head to the washroom to freshen up...and ofcourse  to remove the oil who's smell is killing me ... she was waiting for me on a tea ...i called the reception and asked them to cancel the doctor's appointmentappointment... appointment ...
" why you cancel the appointment? Are you feeling ok" she looked at me with concern and asked me
" oh yes I feel much better with the oil message " I told her and it was right I felt less stiffness in my neck due to the oil message....
" please get ready after tea we will first go for a shopping ..we have to buy warm clothes and then we will have our dinner....i hope you eat seafood" I asked her
" yes I like seafood like fish and prawns " she answered me ... after that we had our tea in a silence...
She went into the washroom to get ready  and I opened the wardrobe to get my clothes...

POV:  HAYA
I was trying to act normal with him but my mind took me to the last night incident .. ..so I was avoiding him but I cannot ignored  him fully because I don't want to rise the beast which is inside him , which rose last night because of my ignorance and it destroyed me . He is an egoistic man ..if someone ignored him he became a beast to him or her ...i did this mistake and he became a beast to me last night....
That is why I offered him oil message and I sat and had a tea with him  .now I was agreed to go for a shopping with him though I had no wish to go with him but over here I was helpless and I have to spend  12 to 13 more day alone with him.... I got ready I put on jeans and a peach shirt with frills on its neck and selves I put on  little jewellery with it , in a makeup I put on peach  lipstick and did a high ponytail.
After getting ready i came out from the washroom ,  I saw him near the wardrobe bear chested  with towel around his neck and a jeans in his hand  he was looking for a shirt ....i quietly came out and sat on a sofa , he turned to me and  called my name  I looked at him but he forgot to say something ..." oh my Allah if he looked at me like this all the time he will again loose control over him, please save me from him " I prayed to Allah and little coughed he came out of a trance I lowered my gaze and asked him " yes you called me "
" oh yes can you please iron it till then I will take a bath" he said and handed over me his pinkish peach shirt  ...i took the shirt from him and took out the iron board and start ironing ...i felt him at my back for some time then he head to the washroom...." what a coincidence he also selected peach shirt" i spoke to myself then started ironing again...
He came out after taking bath I gave him his shirt and he got ready ....
First we took a taxi and head to the mall , he then took me to several branded shops and buy many thing for me and for himself ...what ever he select for me he send me for trial and gave opinions on them and he also tried many things and took my opinion as well ....he won't looked  like a Mir Hatim which I know from my wedding till last night....he was totally changed now I thank to Allah that he came on a track ....but it's only a day I have to check him little more then I will forgive him.
I showed interest in his shopping which makes him happy . After shopping we came back to our suite ...i was too tired I don't want to go for a dinner but Mir Hatim felt hungry and want to go to the restaurant so I wash my face and redo my makeup and we both went out.....
We select a table on the deck near the seashore ...the ambiance of the restaurant was  a nice Italian restaurant . Waiter gave us menu card and wait for our order ...Mir Asked me to Order  , I opened the menu it was in Italian I looked at Mir Hatim then again I looked into the menu and turned the pages ...thanks To Allah the menu is in English too ...I ordered for grilled  fish and prawns ... then Mir Hatim ordered for his food.... while waiting for our food I looked around some decent people were there too , then I saw a bunch of girls and boys in swimsuits came on a deck and sat on my right side of the  table..they were drinking , the girls were in bikinis I felt so embarrassed in front of Mir Hatim ...i lowered my gaze and start searching something in my purse .....

POV: MIR HATIM
I Gave her importance during shopping and took her opinion from her though she was least interested but I have to gain her trust ...we came to our suite after shopping  , I asked her  for a dinner first she was not ready but she did not refuse to  go after freshen up we head to the beach restaurant

we came to our suite after shopping  , I asked her  for a dinner first she was not ready but she did not refuse to  go after freshen up we head to the beach restaurant

WWe sat on a deck out side to enjoy the weather and ambience....we ordered our food and looked around I was about to ask her that  a day after tomorrow we are leaving for France when her attention got diverted to the bunch of boys and girls , they all were in beach suits and drinking alcohol ...it was not new to me but of course it was new  for her  I was enjoying her expressions when she looked at me and lowered her gaze with embarrassment  and start checking her purse...i chuckled
Our food was served and we enjoyed our food I told her about tomorrow' s trip and then about our flight to France.  We talked on random stuff during our dinner. Suddenly the group of boys and girls started hooting  .our attention diverted on them....a man and a woman Were  standing on a table they were talking loudly in their own language ..they hooted and the man and the women standing  on the table top,  start removing each other clothes and started kissing they were totally drunk  ... on seeing this Haya got up from her place and walked away I Quickly called the waiter pay him the bill and ran after Haya ..."Haya !Haya ! Wait why are you running ...i hold her hand from the back to make her stop ....she stops but did not turn around
" Mir please let's go back to the hotel I am tired " she did not face me...her gaze was on the road ...she felt so shy and embarrassed.... I was enjoying her reaction because it was new to her.....
We came back in our suite ...she went to the washroom to change I changed in the room and lay down on the bed and switched on the tv ....she came out in her night Panama suit and sat on a sofa ....i called her on a bed and make a pillow wall in the middle ...she looked at me with surprise and then lay down on the corner of the bed I switched of the lights and tv and turned to the  other side and try to sleep....

POV: HAYA
I got up from my place and walked out from the restaurant ....what those people were doing was so embarrassing and I felt embarrassed and got tomatoes red with shyness  in front of Mir Hatim....they crossed their limits in public place ...i was very hard for me to stop myself and stay there.... MIR ran after me he called me but I ignored him then he grabbed my hand  and I stopped  i asked him to go back to the hotel and he said nothing and we head to the hotel suite ... I went to the washroom to change when I came out Mir was on the bed and watching tv so I sat on the sofa ...i was tired and sleepy but don't want to sleep before Mir ...he suddenly called me and asked me to lay down on the bed and he made a pillow wall in the centre of the bed ...i laughed inside on the pillow wall ...what's the use of wall  and it's not a solid wall even ...i gathered my courage and lay down on the edge of the bed , Mir switched off the lights and tv then he turned to other side of the bed and sleep....i slowly put on blanket on myself and recalled all the things which happened today ...i was still surprised on his behaviour it's a drastic change in his behaviour which still I cannot digest...... how can a person change that much in a day....then I remembered Dua' s words he never lie and he opened his self  in front of me ..and after that he realised that he love me ....may be it's a truth and he want to change for me ( but I will not forgive him easily on what he did with me.)...that is why today he took my opinion while we were shopping and he did not looked at me with bad intentions even he did not drink before sleeping ..." ya Allah please change Mir Hatim for me... ... and make my heart soft  towards  him ...ameen sum ameen" I prayed to Allah and tried to sleep .....

Pov : MIR HATIM
I tried to sleep but I was far away from sleep ...i had a habit of drinking before going to bed and today I didn't took because of Haya to gain her trust...i had a feeling like I had missed some thing or like I  forgot to do some important task....i turned towards Haya after some time ...she was in her deep sleep ...there was a slight smile on her lips like she was having a sweet dream .... I stared her for some minutes then I slowly kissed her fore head and went to the wardrobe ...i took out a miniature bottle of liquor and had 2 pegs and then lay down on the bed ...hug fed the pillows   and sleep..