CHAPTER 29

Hi Readers!
Thank you for voting on my story....hope you like the previous CHAPTER...i know that nothing much happened in the previous chapter but the story has to move in a flow...
So here comes the new CHAPTER .. .Plz do vote and comment
Thank you

Pov : MIR HATIM
I only hugged her and she acted like a wild cat
" what ? What happen to you ? Are you ok " I pretended and asked her with concerned
" Mir why you touched me , you promised me that...." she growled but kept quite on the last words...
" yes I promised you , I didn't touched you i only hugged you with my arms and it's like I hugged any of my friend" i looked at her with surprised
" but we are not friends " she again growled
" can't we be a friend ? ...i am not that bad that you cannot make me friend ....listen we have to spend 10 more days here and I cannot kept quiet or cannot talk to the walls in your presence ....when we reach back I will be busy in my work but over here I literally feeling bore because you are keeping distance from me ....keep in your mind don't test my patience's " at the end I  threaten her ...on hearing this her face expressions changed , from ferocious to frightened....i enjoyed her expressions .. while staring her I lay down on the bed ....she was jammed on her place ....
" Haya don't be afraid of me , I am your husband , what I have done to you was my mistake and I was drunk too , i will not repeat it again ..but please do not ignore me ....i can bear anything but ignorance..." I politely said to her .....
She looked at me like she is looking at some stranger ... then
She moved from her place and start putting up the things from the baggage to the cupboard.... a wave of anger rose inside me ..i quickly went to her and hold her arm and gave her a jerk and then corner her
" listen do not play with a man's ego ....it is like a sleeping serpent if it wakes up , it will destroy every thing ...and you are playing with my ego...I am you legal husband I have all the rights on you , if I use my right no one can stop me.. understand " I put her hands behind her and came closer to her that my breath faning her  face ...she got pale  I stood in the same position and stared in her eyes for few seconds and left her with a jerk and went to the terrace.....

POV: HAYA
I looked at him in surprise , and talked to my self
" look! Who's talking who ruin my life  , kidnapped me then fulfil his desire without my wish and now giving me a threat " I ignored him and start doing my work  , when he pulled my arm and corner me in between the cupboard doors
I got scared when he came closer to me , he took out life from inside me....his breath was faning my face and we both stared into each other eyes ....he then again gave a jerk to me and left my arms and went out to the terrace .... I quickly ran to the washroom and locked myself there....i felt my legs wobbly I started crying ,  sat on the floor of the washroom ,   hugged my knees and  burried my face in my knees ...." have mercy on me Ya Allah !!! What do I do , if I ignore him his ego hurt and if I go near to him he will took advantage.." I spoke to myself.
I was sitting in a same place from long back when there is a knock at the door ...." Hello Madame could you please open the door I have to use the washroom" he spoke from outside...i dragged myself and wash my face then opened the door..he stared me and then went into the washroom ....i slowly head to the cupboard and start my work ...after few mins I heard the room door is opened and shut ... I turned my face to look , I got his glimpse to closing the door ...he went out ...i took a deep breath and head to the bed  and  burried myself in a pillow ....After an hour I felt hungry I picked up the phone when I remember about Hassan's card ...i called Hassan and talked with him around half and hour and told about our hotel ....he invited us to his house but I asked him to come and invite us .....he promised me that he will come tomorrow and Invite us ...
I hung up the call and I was about to call the reception when I heard the sound of opening door ....i quickly burried myself in a duvet and pretended to sleep..... he came inside and sat on a couch then he looked at me i quickly closed my eyes ...he got up and walked towards me and sat next to me as he sat next to me i opened my eyes and stared him.....

POV: MIR HATIM
She hurt my ego so I got flared up in anger so I went out  and went to a bar ...over there I took 3 to 4 pegs and cool down myself then I went out on the streets and walk around ...after 2 hours I came back to to the hotel and went to my room ..i saw her buried in a bed so I sat on a couch then I saw her peeping from the duvet ...so I went to her and sat next to her on a bed ... as I sat she quickly opened her eyes and stared me ...i laughed inside myself on her childish act .....then I bowed down next to her to pick up the phone ...but as I bowed down she quickly got up from her place and stand on the other side of the bed ....
I ordered for the dinner and we had our dinner in a peace ... . I changed into a night suit then picked up a pillow and lay down on the couch....she was standing in the window  ...so she didn't noticed ......
Next day after breakfast I took a bath and get ready ...she  already took bath and wore blue and black full sleeved top with black trouser ....she was sitting in Front of a mirror and combing her hairs when the door bell rang ...i was surprised that who will be on the door...i opened  the door I was surprised that how he know about our hotel   and my mood got off....Mr Hassan was standing in a door with a bouquet in his hands ... we both greeted each other and I gave him way to get in ....he greeted Haya and gave her the bouquet ...Haya received it with a big smile on her face ...then we sat on the couch I was about to order the tea when Hassan refused and said " Mir bhai ...get ready i came here to invite you actually to take you to show you Paris and then to my farm house " he said with excitement
" well thank you for your invitation but we have some other plans " I politely refused him ..." but Mir bhai yesterday I spoke to Haya that I will come today and she said that you don't had any plans" he looked at Haya in confusions...
On hearing this I stared Haya she was already looking at me and after my stare she lowered her gaze...
" well may be she forgot to tell me ....any ways I will cancel my plans  and let's go ....Haya get ready  "I put force on her name ...she quickly got up and said that she is already ready in confusion...i took my wallet and watch and then we followed Mr Hassan....
I agreed to go with Mr Hassan not because of Haya ... I agreed because I want to judge their friendship ...i had a doubt on their friendship ...i want to know whether it's only a friendship or something else...
When we reached to theme car I allow Haya to sit in a front seat with Hassan ...i sat in the rear seat to observe them...

He took us to the different places in Paris then to the Eiffel tower , he was telling us about the history of the places Haya was very excited to hear the history and they were talking non stop on random stuff...anger was boiling inside me on Haya's behaviour with her cousin , how non stop she is talking with him and with me , with her husband she has nothing to talk even she looked at me that I will eat her up ....
After visited 2 , 3 places Haya got tired so Hassan took Us to his house....His house was good and well decorated .... He then served us Desi typical Pakistani food .....food  was no doubt delicious...after so many days we had Pakistani food so I ate a lot ... after having food he asked us for a tea...then he ordered Haya to make a tea for us ...Haya smiled and got up to make a tea ...i was surprised on Haya....she never gave me a  tea in Pakistan ....
During tea Hassan and me had discussion on random stuff...the I felt sleepy , he offered us a room to take a nap ...we both came to a room ...." are you feeling tired " I said to Haya
" no not that much" she said ...i layed on the bed " you seem so fresh and happy" I said ...
" yeh...i feel always good in Hassan company because he is so energetic and above all my best friend" she said
I felt a sting on hearing this...
" so how old is your friendship?" I asked her
" from our childhood , I was 8 and he was 10 when we first met when he came from France ....actually he was born here  ...when he was 10 her mother died and his father took him to Pakistan at that time we all live in our grandfather house ..so he brought up with us instead of Ahmed bhai his friendship was with me " Haya told the whole story ....
A question  stung in my mind  which I want to ask her but I was confused whether I have ask hard or not ...i was about to ask her the question when she got up from her place " I should have to go out to Hassan he invited us here" she said to me and went out of the room ....i got angry on her concern about Hassan ..i punched the mattress in anger and lay down on the bed ....i had a wish to go after her but I stopped myself ..... after 10 or 15 mins I cannot resist and got up from my place and head to them....
I walked around the house but no one was there .... I was surprised and angry ..when I heard a laugh ...i walked towards the voice ...then I viewed them ....his house backyard was too big with a pool and a bbq deck.....
I saw them sitting on a chairs on a  bbq  deck . Haya was laughing and they both gave each other hi fives ....
I quietly hide myself behind the pillar to listen to them
.....................................................
Hi Readers
Hope you like the CHAPTER ...i know nothing much is in the chapter but as you know the story has to flow towards the twist ...so wait for the twist
* CHAPTER is  published with out editing...