A Tale

The group of mages finally got to the client's place and knocked the door while an old man open the door.

"Hello, we are here because if the request that you posted in our gulid." Ezra explained.

"Oh, yes I am, supposed you are from Fairy tail?" the old man asked the mages.

"Yes we are."

"Well come in I'll put some tea up, it will take a while to explain about our situation in our use to be peaceful village.

After some time.

"Well what is it about this dark wizard known as 'Ramsey.' " Erza asked the client while taking a sip of her tea.

Well this man has been causing trouble around here, and by trouble he would attack one of the villiagers. And after that he would leave before yelling the dark dragon's child will rise again."

"The Dark dragon's child', what's that supposed to mean?" Lucy asked.

"Well I had some other people do some research about this, and the results are dealing with story called 'the dark child."

"The dark child I never heard that story before." Wendy said.

"Well supposedly the story is suppose to be either sad or scary tale for kids at a young age."

"Well go ahead and tell this 'story' to us." master told the old man.

"Oohhh.. Story time." happy said happily getting a fish out of his bag.

"Well, the child was lonely, she had no parents or a place to call home. She just wonder in the forest while been lonely and scared without knowing where to go. Till the little girl found a village and asked for help from the people, but sadly a women who was mage was saying that the child was cursed and will kill everyone. The people listen to women since she was known as 'the wise one' so they turned scared and had a riot. A riot that chase the child away, while running away scared and frighten so scared she couldn't see where she was going. Till she tripped over to the side of a hill and was rolling down a hill. When she woke up the next day, instead of seeing the sky she saw a dragon that was over it. She try to run but was caught by the dragon claw holding her down to where it couldn't move. The dragon told the child that it would take care of her. The child agree since she was not scared anymore. As the child years past it train her into learning magic and having to know knowledge. But without the child noticing, that the dragon was teaching it the dark ways but in a gentle and nice way. She had dark and light blue color strands of hair, she also had purple eyes to match her hair. But the dragon told the girl that he had to leave her, she keep begging the dragon if she could go with him. The dragon didn't had the strength to abonded the child, so he erased the child memory and replaced them. He give the girl to a family who replaced their memories into thinking that the girl was in their family. He changed the girl a different appearance and attitude. Ever since that day the child never knew that she had a different life just the ordinary one she had. But it said to be said that she rise again to who she was, as what the dark dragon raised her to be."

"~sniffed~ that's so sad ~sniffed~" Wendy said crying.

"But isn't that what happened to you?" happy asked.

"Yeah, but she was chased by people who believed she was cursed." Natsu replied to happy question.

"Also that her life was changed without even knowing it." lucy added.

"So this man claims that this child will rise again but in the way this dragon raised her to be." Gray asked.

"Yes." he answered with a nod.

"Do you have any knowledge to who this dragon was." Erza asked.

"Yes, but you may not like the answer I'll be giving you." he said.

They nodded to understanding the old man.

"It was the dark dragon 'Acnologia." he answered.

The mages was either shacking or froze to his answer. And Lucy was holding her tea that shaking against her little plate.

"Are you sure about this?" Master asked nervously. The old man nodded to him.

"I guess we have no choice but to catch him, he might be trying to bring the girl back." Erza announced.

"Or else hell will be unleashed on us again." Gray added.

Everyone nodded and headed out.

"Good luck to you all!" the old yelled

"Well probably need it." master whispered.

They walked away hoping they'll be able to catch this man. If they didn't, may God be with them.