Demon

No one's POV

Lucy laid there without movement. People screamed but it was silent for Natsu along with Gray stood there, for Natsu this is his second time to see Lucy shot down. Happy had tears streaming down. Luna started to run up her. When she looked at her she couldn't do anything because it look like she was too late. Her eyes were wide open with nothingness, blood coming was down from her mouth.

Luna didn't know what to do so she just stood there overlooking at Lucy. When she turn, she saw the other Lucy and Happy had stone cold eyes and a smirk indicating they won.

Natsu then walked up to Lucy with his eyes covered by shadows. He then bend down to be close to Lucy. Nothing came out of his mouth and no tears were coming to him. He simply brought his hands up to her face. The first thing he did was wiping the blood away, he then closed her eyes to make her look like she was just sleeping.

"Want to help me take them down Luna?" She looked at him with shocked, finally seeing the fire in his eyes, so she snapped out of it right away. She nodded.

Seeing this, everyone stood up, and having the same fire in their eyes.

Master then stood walking in front of everyone, facing the two. "You may look like one of my children. But what you have done. You will pay with your life!"

They let out a chuckle but stop sensing someone behind them.

"Master." Both of them bowed like he was a king. He walked past them as he stood there.

"Mavis. It's has been a while hasn't it."

Mavis stood there behind the crowd with a glare. Asuka was hiding behind her because she was scared, she learned a little​ bit of magic over the year so she can sense dark magic everywhere.

"Mavis?" She looked down to see her shaking.

"Yes?"

Asuka looked at her with fear in her eyes. "He's not alone." Mavis was took back but finally realized what she meant. Shadows then covered the guild. Monsters were around the guild. And a dark shield was covering the whole place, to make sure no one gets out or in.

"Natsu. A year has past since the last time I saw you."

"Yeah? So what?"

"Do you not want to give your own brother a hug?" Natsu looked shocked and taken back. But he snapped out of it.

"I have no idea what your talking about. And for the record. I don't have a brother." He snapped back.

"But you do. You see.... I am Zeref Dragneel."

Everyone didn't know what to say at all. But Luna looked like she was guilty.

"Shut up!!! I am not your brother!! It's not true!!" He light up his fist while Erza and Gray stand beside him.

"That's true. We known him, his whole life." Erza spoke.

"That's right." Gray nodded as he gets making his right hand into a fist, and resting it on his left hand.

"That may be true. But you don't know. He's actually E.N.D." They were taken back.

"Etherious... Natsu... Dragneel..." Someone spoke. They turned to see Luna standing there looking at him with blank eyes.

"I'm sorry Natsu. I knew the truth."

"What?..."

"I know everything. The connections you have with Zeref." She spoke softly.

"How?...... No wait. This isn't true!!!"

"What do you know?!!" Erza yelled not wanting to believe. Gray this time stood back not saying anything.