Why?

Lucy's POV

"Zeref." Natsu started to growl angrily.

"Hello it's has been a while hasn't it." he respond while smiling.

"Why are you here?" Gray growling lowly like an animal.
"Well I'm here to see if Acnologia did had a child. And it looks like the rumors were true." laughing quietly looking at me.
"Okay you saw me now leave." I said with my teeth clenching together out of anger.
"No need to be so rude. I also wanted to ask a question as well." I stood there with my fist clenching so hard that it started to turn white. I wanted to kill him so bad when Acnologia told me the story he told me.
"Go ahead ask so later on I can kill you." I said with a glare.

"How much do you know about your own life?" he answered looking straight at me. "I know what I need to know." he was moving towards me. I try to move but I couldn't. "Not another step!" Natsu yelled but it looked like he couldn't move too. Everyone was trying to move, we look like we blend in with the frozen world. "Do you?" Zeref answered when he was close to my face. He backed away hearing Natsu growling. "Who knew Acnologia had a daughter." he said turning around. "He just a father figure just like Natsu's dad." I snapped at him. "Oh really?" he looked at me with amused look on his face. "Is he really just a father figure. Or is he really your father." After that he confuse me................... Oh my god I'm starting to turn like Natsu!!!!!! Oh right back to the story. "What do you mean by that." I'm getting tired of using those words all the time! "Well you said you were abandoned child just like Tatiania." he said while Erza was glaring at him. "That's right but then HE found me so what's the point of saying that." I starting to smell a presence but it covered it scent before i could figure out who it is. "Well what if I tell you that you never were a abandoned child to begin with?" I looked at him with a confuse look on my face. "You see your original parents was-"

"ZEREF ENOUGH!!!!" a deep dark voice erupted from the sky but sounded so close to us. I wanted to cover my ears so bad because I still had dragon slayer hearing. "Dad....." Acnologia was in front of us but in his human form. I could feel the others fear while Natsu's anger was rising. "Enough of this! I agreed for you to see her but not to tell her that!" Zeref looked like he was having fun. "Well she does deserve to know the truth now that she isn't a little girl."

"Dad...." i said in a deep low voice mistaking me as a dragon. "What are you hiding from me?" he looked at me like he didn't want to. "TELL ME!!! I'm starting to get tired of these secrets that have been hiding from me for years! Like how you told me that I will have the same fate like you! And you didn't do anything to stop it! If you were really my dad! How come you didn't protect me just like what the other dragons did! How come you didn't stop from me becoming into a dragon!!!" I yelled letting the tears drop again even though Gray told me to stop. I could already feel Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Erza and Gray looking at me with confusion, fear and shocked.

I still remembered what he told on that day.

"What do you mean?" as her hair was going back to normal.

"I mean that you will soon a dragon just like me." He soon laughed ecspically the reaction Lucy was giving him as she looked shock and scared at the same time.

I actually felt guilt from him I looked up and saw he had a sadness in his eyes.

"Well? Shall I tell her then." Zeref finally spoke. I looked at Acnologia with a death look. All he did was nod. "Well let's say you really are Lucy Heartfilia." I looked at him not understanding. "Let's say there's actually two spirits and one of them is you. And the other is the the evil one that is Acnologia's Daughter. You both are like E.N.D." I saw Gray having an mad expression probably because he promise his father to kill E.N.D. "But I will tell you that you are still Acnologia daughter but in other words Granddaughter." I looked at him with shock. "Well I'll tell the rest later but for now.... I will have to take you." he smirked at me. "You will not!!!" my so call dad yelled at him. He looked like he was going to attack him but for some reason my body move on it's own and I stood in front of Zeref in a protective stance. Which resulted Acnologia to stop before he could me in half which was suppose to happen to Zeref. "What are you doing Lucy?!" Wendy yelled, I tired to open my mouth to say something but no words came out. "You don't get it do you? Like I said, you're just like E.N.D. So you have to follow my command." Zeref suddenly laughed in a dark tone. "Leave her alone! She didn't do anything to you!" Happy yelled struggling to move. "She may have not done anything to me but she is the daughter of the most powerful dragon. A dragon that was able to tear apart the great and powerful fire king dragon!" I saw fury in Natsu's eyes. He suddenly put his head down and his eyes were covered in shadow. "You better get her out of the way..." Natsu suddenly mumble. I stare at him with confusion till something or someone push me out of the way, away from Zeref. But then I saw Natsu untie the fabric on his right arm showing a dragon mark.

 But then I saw Natsu untie the fabric on his right arm showing a dragon mark

Fire Dragon King Mode!!!

I saw his tattoo glowing... I turned around and saw JELLAL?!! All he did was smile at me. I turned back and saw Natsu punching Zeref over and over again with his iron fist. But the more he attack him.... the more I felt dizzy.... what's happening to me.... I ended up falling down but Jellal was still behind me so he caught me. Wendy ran up to me saying something to me. But I couldn't hear her, all I heard was fuzzy noise. Erza along with Gray and Carla ran up to me to see what was happening. I saw Natsu and Happy at the corner of my eye looking worriedly. All Zeref did was smiling even with his injuries and was on his knees in front of my dad. But then my world turn black. The last thing I saw was Zeref moving his mouth.

Erza's POV

When I saw Lucy fall but luckily Jellal catch her I ran up to her to see if she was okay. "Lucy? Are you okay?" Wendy try to talk to her but she was looking at her blankly. "Is she alright?" I asked. "She is but for some reason she won't respond to me. I even checked if anything was wrong with her but there's nothing." she tired her magic to keep searching. "The more you attack me. The more you'll put yourself in danger." Zeref said, I looked at him. He was badly injured as he was looking at us.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" Natsu said while he was beside Zeref. "Like I said..... She's just like E.N.D." he laughed like this was funny but was stop when Acnologia step on his head forcing him to shut up. I then felt a dark energy coming from below me, so I looked and it led me towards Lucy? "She will follow her commands and her duty." Zeref said. "And that would be?" Carla saying something. "Luna follow this command! Protect your master!" he yelled then I saw Lucy hair changed into the dark and light blue strands like that day when we were supposed to captured Ramsey.

No one's POV

They watch Lucy take her transformation but it had so much force it push the ones who were around her to the ground. And light emereged from her when she starting to roar to the heavens. When the light finally died down she was once again the Luna Death.
"Whatever you say, master." she spoke with her puriest purple eyes sparkling.