What's happening?

Natsu's POV

We were about to win the fight against the magic council even with their magic resistant spells they were no match for us. They were only a few left but of course the frog would be standing way in the back.

"KNOCK IT OFF!!!" a dragon voice spoke out loud. When we turned we saw Lucy on top of the railings. And she breathing heavily like in a angry way. She jumped down but when she landed she quickly grabbed her waist where she was hurt. Wendy tried to run up to her but for some reason she gave a lowly growl to her with an addition a glare. "Lucy?" I tried to walked up to her but she did the same to me but a more louder growl. "You idiot it's me Luna!" she stood on her feet. Wait......

"I don't remember a girl named Luna." everyone looked like they were disappointed. "What?!" I growled. Lucy closed her eyes and was holding her nose with an angry face. "You are an idiot." She looked forward towards the magic council. "Shouldn't you pigs go look for the coward Zeref! HE IS holding two people hostage!" she really looked pissed it's even more scarier than Erza's. "We did not know about that information. But now we do we shall have some our men go look for them." the frog said.

"YOU F***ING BASTARDS!! DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE TOO LATE!!!" after that outburst she grabbed her waist again. Wendy walked up to her even through her fear and I could tell because she shaking. Wendy was trying to heal her but Luna grabbed her hand but.... gently?

"Don't waste your magic on me. It won't work. Not without her." Wendy gave her a questioning look but Luna kept looking at the magic council with anger. Wendy did the same just looking at the council.

"You want me? Fine. But I want those two to come back safe and sound." who was she talking about. One of the magic council stood forward. "Who are the two you speak of?" we all looked at her but she kept looking.

"Lucy Heartfilia and Happy Dragneel." she spoke. Without thinking I grabbed her shirt. "So they are still alive?" I smiled with little tears in my eyes.

"Yes. But not for long." she finally looked down with saddness and anger. "What that's supposed to mean?" Erza stepped forward with her serious look. "Well. Tatania. What the hell do you think?" she looked at her with more fury. "They ARE being held by Zeref. What's more he's a cold hearted bastard. The reasons why we are enemy with one and another. Makes demons to use against himself. Made E.N.D that Igneel the fire king dragon who could not finish himself. The reason many people are dying that believe in him. The reason. I myself is an enemy with every living being that existed in this planet. Because of fear of dying." she looked at the ground with saddness. But she pushed that saddness aside and looked at the magic council with a serious look but both eyes closed.

"I. Daughter of the black dragon. The killer of all dragons. Whose name fears the whole world. Acnologia."  she opened her eyes but her eyes were glowing brightly that match the color of dark magic.

"I, Luna Death, shall submit to you and do what you ask of me." everyone had a shocked face on them but she kept looking forward.

"What I ask for in return for is the celestial wizard and the exceed to returned safely to the gulid as promise." it didn't even sounded like a joke. She was serious about everything. I looked at the cloth that Happy who I thought died left behind. I held it tightly. 'I will find you guys. And I will bring back to the gulid so we can still go on more adventures.' I thought with a smile.