Let's go home!

Lucy's POV

"Where am I?" the blue cat finally woke up.

"Hello. Looks like you're up." I wiped my tears away. And put the burn book on a desk. "Do you know what your name is?"

"Hmmmm..... I don't. I don't remember anything. Why can't I?"

"Don't worry. I don't remember anything either."

He walked up to me looking at me like weird. "It feels like I know you from somewhere."

It was my turn to look at him weirdly. I was going to ask something but one of the golden keys glowed. When the smoke does out it was a pinked haired girl with a maid outfit. "Hime are you alright?" I looked around for a another person but found none. Out of curiosity I pointed at myself and she just nodded.

"Huh?"

"Woah you're a princess that so cool!" I sweatdropped at his respond. (--__--💧) Seriously

"Sorry but who are you?" she looked at me shocked. Then another key glowed again but this time it was a guy with orange hair and glasses on.

"Lucy are you alright?!"

"Is that my name?"

At first he thought it was joke but me and the cat face was confuse. Then his eyes turned guilty, filled with sadness, and pain. The maid was the same too. "I'm sorry. I failed you." he had tears running down his cheeks. And she did too but she wasn't holding her tears back at all.

"Will.... Maybe I'll forgive you if you tell what's going on" I said, I really did want to know what's going on, I'm more confused than I was before.

"Well you're Lucy Heartfilia."

"And your my girlfriend." Orange hair said with a glint of happiness but pinked hair hit him in the head.

"Don't lie to Hime big brother." Pink hair said while he mumbled a sorry.

"What about me?" the blue cat spoke.

"You're Happy and your nickname would be Catmander."

"Cool! I have a reputation like you princess!" somehow he annoys me a lot.

"Well? Can you tell me more about me?" I looked at them thinking 'how do they know me?'

"You're a celestial wizard, you have about 15 keys in your possession. We're one of the Zodiac keys that you have. See? I'm Leo the Lion and she's Virgo the Maiden." he took two golden keys out of that little pack I have beside me.

"That's so cool! What I can I do!"

"You Happy sir can do air magic which means you can fly." Virgo spoke.

He tried to do something like he was doing his 'business' but then wings like an angel pop out from his back.

"Cool! This is more awesome!" he kept flying around the ceiling till...

"Happy you're going to get hurt!" but it was too late cause he hit into the desk which knock a box down. When it was knocked down there were sealed letters.

"What are these?" I picked one up and opened to see writing.

Dear Mom,

I'm doing well. It's been 2 years since I left our home. I bet dad doesn't really care where I am or that I'm okay. Well I met a guy and a talking cat that was actually BLUE! I met him when he saved me from some fake salmander guy and love spells.

I wanted to thank them for saving me so I treat to go eat. Hehe.... They're were pigs that they empty my wallet. But later on I saw fake salamander again. He told me he was in Fairy Tail, remember mom? The place I wanted to join as a little girl. Well anyway he told he can get me in but turns out he was a sick monster.

But then.... That guy and his blue cat came again to my rescue once more. I finally learned who he was and his cat too. He was the actually salamander of fairy tail. Both of them invited me to join fairy tail since I already told them I wanted to joined that guild SO now.... Hehe.... It's the best thing that ever happen to me.

I love Fairy Tail like how I love my friends, my celestial spirits, and you. We go through tough times but we always pull through because, were fairy tail. I have to go mom. Me and team Natsu are going to another mission since my rent is due soon. Talk to you later, mom.

Sincerely, your daughter, Lucy.

I wondered why I didn't sent these to her because this was written 11 years ago. I didn't questioned my spirits. So I kept reading on and even though the memories wasn't clear for me. I know I love Fairy tail with all my heart. And on some of them I laughed because my 'guild mates' make a lot of trouble, especially with the magic council. I looked outside to see people helping others in their burning homes and I could see the same mark that I have on my hand.

"Someone's coming!" Virgo yelled I stood there looking outside continuing watch it outside. Till a man with big lips came in.

"~gasp~ Lucy? Happy? You're okay!" he hugged me and happy, at first I was scared but then my two spirits smiled. I had an instinct that he was my friend from the guild I call home.

And soon others who was a friend was coming in too but only 7 of them. And just like Warren. They're names were Juvia, Evergreen, Elfman, Freed, Bixslow, Lilly, and Carla. Each one almost crushed me and Happy to death. They kept asking us if were okay but I told them that we don't remember much just simple details I know from the letters.

Happy was to busy drooling over another cat like him but it was a she and it looked like she was bored but she still had a smile of happiness. There was another cat but black and he was quieter than Happy. They told me the simple facts of me a little bit more that my spirits forgot to me. I was as bit shocked but I did write on the letters that I was a child of a demon.

"Come one Lucy. Let's go home." Evergreen told me and Elfman was holding his hand out towards me and I took it. I was happy to be reunited with my friends.. No... I mean family.

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎

Sorry that I'm a crappy writer. I lost my old phone so it took quite a while for me to get a new phone. Oh and to show I'm really sorry I wrote about 3 chapters for you. P.S I think about 3 or 4 more chapters than I'm done with this book. So then I can publish the first chapter of 'New Dangerous Girl.' So later!