Opposite

Lucy's POV

My comrades were trying to fight against..... well... other me and Happy. Freed and Levy were trying to help master. Wendy had to heal the others who were hurt despite her own injuries. The boys were knocked out because Erza had to or else they would be stubborn to stay still. Mira was knocked too so Lisanna was by her side. Me and Happy were standing not knowing what to do. I mean I get I used to do this stuff before but now,...... I'm scared.

"Lucy!" I heard someone yelled my name. When I turned saw Asuka.

"Yes?"

"It's Luna!" Who's Luna? She grabbed my hand and for a four year old she strong. She took me to another girl who almost looks like me but she is badly injured. Beside her was Carla.

"Who are you? According to the letters it seems I never wrote to my mother about you." I asked, at first she looked surprised for a second. When she looked at Carla she nodded and Luna's eyes sadden. I could hear her say 'Damn it.'

"Let's just say.... we been close to each other for a very long time." she smiled as I nodded. Her right shoulder was bleeding really badly. "Here's the deal, your the only one that can heal me. Once you do that I'll be able to beat those two scums to the ground."

"But Wendy is a healer! Can't she do it!" I yelled after all I was told she was capable of healing an army.

"She is. But... in my- I mean OUR situation. Something happened. Something that separated you and me. After what has been happening." Suddenly Erza and some other blonde little girl were beside us. "Everything that has ever happened is what Zeref wanted this whole time."

"Exactly what has happened?" Erza step up with her arms crossed.

"Isn't it obvious? Zeref was trying to kill me so I won't be in the way. He took Lucy so that she will destroy fairy tail by-" she was cut when a whip grabbed her around the waist.

"Luna!!" Asuka was going to go after her but Erza grabbed her.

"Hey!" I ran after her. I heard everyone to stay away from her some reason.

"Damn it Lucy stay away!" Luna yelled I stopped my two feet. Happy was beside me.

"Your not going to ruined our master's plans!" Other me said as she brought her whip down bringing Luna down to the ground harshly. She screamed out in pain and I stood there without knowing what to do.

"Hold on Luna!" I turned to see some of the members attack her but all she did was raise her hand and they were all pushed back. "You people never learn." She put her thumb down and everyone was forced to lay down. Even the injured. "And you two!" I could see she was talking to me and Happy. He looked so scared so I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm afraid you two have to die." She tried to hit us but I was able to dodge it in a second.

"I don't think so!" I brought out the pack of my celestial keys. "Okay! Now I- I choose!.... uh...." I swear dropped barely remembering something.

"What's wrong Luca!"

"Damn it cat! My name is Lucy! With a C and a Y!! How don't get how you can't get that wrong a thousand times!"

"Oh I have a hard time remembering stuff! After all our memories are wiped clean from our heads!"

"Even you didn't you still never get it!!"

"Na-uh!"

"Ya-huh!"

"Na-uh!"

"Ya-huh!"

"Na-uh!"

"Ya-huh!"

"Na-uh!"

"Ya-huh!"

"Na-uh!"

"Na-uh!"

"Ya-huh!.... Damn it!"

"Ha!"

Seriously guys? Right now!" I heard Luna say. I almost forgot about our situation.

"Right! I'll call uh....." I even forgot about this problem.

"What's wrong?!"

"I don't really know who to call in this situation..."

"Are you freaking kidding me right now!!"

"You can't blame me!! It's not my fault that I don't remember anything!!"

"Oh shut it!! Fine I'll do myself!!" She said standing up in front of us.

"You're an idiot. You barely can even stand. How are going to even put a scratch on us!" Other me said.

"Watch me!!" Luna ran up to them as she was saying some words. "Dark Dragon Death claw!!" 'With this I might be able to knock her out a bit, but if I screw this up!! Then it's over for us!' I thought, but.... that wasn't..... my... thought.

"What's wrong?" Happy asked me.

"I really don't know what just happen...."

"Stay outta of the way!!!" Luna was thrown across the room and she yelled out. Then suddenly other me step on her back harshly. "Haha.... as long as you have that boo boo you won't be able to beat me."

"Stop it!!! Star Dress: Aquarius Aqua Metria!!" It was able to push her away from Luna, I stood there and I looked at my hands with curiosity.

"Woah Lucy!!!!! I didn't know you could do that!!!" Happy said looking at me.

"Me either..... "I wasn't thinking at all when I did that. Other was standing up thanks to my attack. But then she glare at me like she was some kind of maniac.

"I think it's time for you to go!!! Death Blow!" I threw Happy away from me seeing I can't escape

"I think it's time for you to go!!! Death Blow!" I threw Happy away from me seeing I can't escape. He looked so scared and he was crying a lot. I hear my name being yelled out by my family and I could feel that they were crying. The last thing I saw was the dark bright light from the blast. And I felt a hole on the shoulder where my heart is.