How Did We Not Know?

Wendy's POV

When I saw Luna knock out Natsu and Gray, I was surprise she did that, I was about to go to Natsu's side but then I heard a explosion outside. I could hear screaming too from the city.

"Listen I need Natsu, Luna, Erza, Gray, Mirajane, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy and Cana to stay while the rest will help the people outside!" First master demand and she stood like how a leader should. We did as we were told.

"How come we have to stay here?" Cana asked walking up to her. I also wanted to know because I wanted to heal those who were hurt outside.

"Because I sense Zeref. As a fairy tactician I know you all will be capable to stop him. Cana and Levy I need you both to help Lucy and Happy just in case Zeref has them by his side as a hostage." we nodded in respond but Luna was looking outside with an angry face.

"Why?..... He knows he could come here without hurting anyone. He has a advantage of taking our friends with threats. So why?...." I could see tears coming down her cheeks, I was surprise to see her like that, but I was able to snap out of it.

"God damn it... Seems like that Lucy girl gave me her damn feelings." she kept crying but her eye color kept changing.

"Umm.... Luna?" I walked up to her. "What?" she turned to me but her eyes keep changing. "Your eyes their-"

"I know I know something's wrong with me." she kept wiping her tears away but I grabbed her hands.

"Your eye color is changing."

"What?" Carla give me a mirror so I pointed it towards her. "What the...." she looked at her eyes intentionally.

"Brown to purple. Interesting." Carla said looking at her eyes too.

"Well.... This is a first." she looked outside.

"Is it possible that you and Lucy are still connected?" Levy said walking up to her.

"Maybe.... I don't know....."

"Shouldn't the real question be how did you and Lucy separate in the first place?" Mira said cleaning a glass behind the bar.

Luna looked at her but looked back down. "I don't know...."

You could hear someone hit their fist down on the ground out of anger. "You don't know anything do you! Ever since you came into our life you been nothing but trouble!" Gray who woke up from his little nap.

"Gray that's enough!" master yelled who was sitting at the bar.

"No master! We come back to be together with each other! But then you come in to our lives! And now trouble starting once more! And more heart ache for Lucy!" I started to cry seeing Gray, this mad is scary.

"Shut up!" Luna said crying but now her eyes are back to purple again. "You say I cause more heart ache but really the truth is that you and stupid so call family is to blame! You may say your HER family but no! You all left her alone!" she said falling on her knees but I was confused to what she said.

"What do you mean?....." Natsu starting to wake up too.

"When I decided to try and save your little blue cat I didn't just see her bond with you all! I saw every bit of her life!" Luna started to hug her knees and had her head in between them. "I saw she lost so many love ones..... The first was her mother and than her father and later on Michelle, Eclair, Momo and last and not at least Aquarius! She lost all of them..... She knew you all be there for her! But next thing you know the bastard Natsu and Happy leaves her just to go on some stupid training! The guild is disbanded and everyone leaves her! One by one! All who stay there by her side was her spirits! You selfish bastards! You leave her! Is that what she deserves after she saved your lives by sacrificing her most trusted, loveable spirit! The spirit that she had for the longest! The one who was there for her when her mother died!" Luna was a crying mess. I looked at everyone and saw guilt and sadness in them. I felt the same way.