HE'S. Here.

Lucy's POV

"And one last picture and done!" I said proudly as I finish my piece of work. And hopefully the others did there's too. But thinking about Natsu...... I really hope he didn't ruined he's part of the work. Thanks to my dragon slayer hearing I can hear someone at my doorstep. Before they could knock I opened the door immediately without thinking because I recognize the scent.
"Good morning Mira, how may I help you?" I smile sweetly to her as she looked shocked.
"How did you-" "Dragon slayer remember?" I said reminding her what I'm still am, she just nodded her head understanding me.
"Would you like to come in." I asked. "Sure."
"Stay here I brew up some tea for us." I told going to the kitchen. "No it's okay I just came by to ask a question."

"Hm. What kind of question?" I said, I turned around to look at her but she had her head down as I started to get worried.
"Hey? What's wrong?" I walked up to her cautiously.
"When are you coming to the gulid?!" she yelled with tears falling from her eyes.
"Huh? What do you mean? I went to the gulid yesterday." I told her but she still kept crying.
"It's been 3 days I mean look at yourself! You look like a zombie!" she dragged me to a mirror I had in the living room. She was right. I had dark bags underneath my eyes, my hair is all over the place, and I was finally started to smell myself which really stink.
"Oh I guess I didn't notice the days pasting by. Sorry for worrying you." she groan at my respond while I started to scratch my head.
"Well you're not the only one." she point her finger onto her chin. "Really who's else then." I said while I'm starting to feel sleepy.
"Well there's Erza, Wendy, Carla, Gray, Natsu and Happy." I sweatdropped knowing they're in the same condition I am now.
"But don't worry I had Elfman, Freed and Bisca check on them if they're okay." she smiled sweetly.
"Well don't worry I think we're all okay." I said reassuring her.
"I'm glad. But can I ask to why you guys stay in your houses?" she asked.

"Oh because we did a book about my memories in the gulid. But since I had so many memories we had to split the work." "Oh yes I heard it from Erza once you came back from your training." she said smiling.
"So you want to see my part." I said going to my desk. "Yes. Definitely." walking to me while I carefully took it out of the drawer.

You could see pics of me with my friends at the gulid having fun, dancing, drinking, laughing and sometimes fighting. Then there's a pic of the Tenrou island of the S-class test. Where we stood by first master's grave. When me, Cana, Lisanna, and Natsu's new hair smiling by the ocean. A painting that Reedus did of us after the 7 year incident in front of the old junky gulid. A pic. I got from the reporter at the party for Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus's battle against each other. My little sister and I at my apartment with levy figuring out the clock. Michelle's first mission with us while the guards took the bandits away. When we went to the beach to train for GMG.  Even a pic. of us when we got drunk during our training. When we had a celebration with my celestial spirits even with mustache face.

I could see Mirajane having a tear at her eye. "Are you okay Mira?" I asked while she snapped out like she was in a trance.
"Yeah. I'm fine." she was started to wipe her eyes while walking out.

"Well I'll tell everyone you're doing alright." she waved while she closed the door so did I.

Mira's POV

I was started to walk to the gulid while crossing the bridge it looked like it was going to rain. I felt tears running down my eyes.
"Why did it happen to Lucy?" I asked myself while more keep coming, then I saw Elfman and Bisca coming my way.
"What's wrong sis?" "You look like you came back from a funeral sugar?" I kept crying and it only keep getting more worse.
"Why did this have to happen to Lucy? She did nothing wrong in her life and yet.... The world just keeps punishing her!" I yelled as I laid my head on Elfman. "What do mean sugar?" only team Natsu and the S-class wizard know about Lucy's condition but nobody else knows yet. So there's was nothing they could do to make me feel anymore better.
"Come on sis. Let's go back before you get sick." Elfman told me as I nodded at the idea.

The Next Day

Lucy's POV

I walked straight to the park where I meet the others to finish the book. I can't believe it took me three days to do this.
When I got there I didn't see the others so I just sat under a cherry blossom tree watching the clouds in the sky. But soon enough I could hear voices coming in my direction.
"Daddy look what I found!" a little girl had a purple flower in her hand showing a grown up guy.
"That looks pretty. Are you going to give it to mommy?" he asked her.
"Yeah! Because she deserves something pretty like her!" she said holding onto her father's hand.
I had a few tears coming down my eyes.
"You okay Lucy?" I turned to the voice which was Gray.
"Yeah. It just... Seeing that little girl and her father made me kinda sad. Not remembering my parents. I just- just wish I could only remember just a smidge." he sat beside me looking at me.
"Hey. Just because you don't remember your parents, it doesn't mean master can be your new parent. Toe his like my father who's always been there for me no matter what." I nodded understanding what he meant and I'm happy I have fairy tail by my side.
"Now stop crying. I thought your eyes would run out by now." he wipe my eyes with a napkin.  (if you think this is going to be a Gralu story your definitely wrong!!)

"Hey there!" Wendy jump in front of them along with Carla which give them a fright.
"Wendy, what are you doing up there." I said trying to catch my breath.
"Well Carla was actually carry me cause of the nights I haven't sleep." she said rubbing her eyes.
"Hey!" the two idiots I recognize from anywhere.

"Hey there flamebrain!" "Hey yourself ice princess!" they starting to growl at each till Erza knock them out.
When they finally woke up we started to put the papers together in the middle according in order of each date we had.
Erza was kind of enough to buy a hard cover just exactly like a book.

"There you go Lucy." Wendy giving it to me. I went through it, it was exactly how I remember my life at the guild.
"Thank you everyone." I said holding the book close to me.
"No prob' Luce." natsu giving me a smile that always cheered me up.
"Well shall we eat I brought some food just right for a nice picnic." erza said while natsu and happy were begging for food.
While we were eating till I notice that everyone around us wasn't moving.
"Um.. Guys didn't you guys notice somethings off...." Wendy finally noticing.

That's when I felt dark magic behind us far into the forest. I'm sure everyone felt it so we had our magic ready for a fight. A dark shadow figure came from the forest with a hood on. The scent almost smell like Nastu but in a different way.

"It's been a while fairy tail." it looked like Natsu and Gray knew who it was. And finally it took off the hood.

"Zeref." we stood there shocked. The dark wizard who lived for hundreds of years stood. The cause of dark magic to existed. The reason to why my father is evil. Stood there.