Understanding

"Well this sucks." Natsu stated as they were in a train back too Magnolia.

"Sshhhhhh!! I only helped you because of Lucy who was sleeping peacefully on you, so please be quiet!" Wendy yelled but in a quiet voice.

From what was going on they were able to get their reward, and was heading back home but not forgetting what has happened.

"So. What should we do?" Gray asked with his arms crossed.

"What do you mean?" Carla asked looking across from where she is sitting.

"I mean to what has happen we can't just simply forget it like it was nothing."

"I know what you mean. Master?" Erza asked while looking at him.

"I don't know. But I do know it won't be keep as a secret from everyone back at the gulid." he stated.

"But what happens if they don't accept it." Wendy asked with sad eyes looking towards the ground.

"Let's hope for the best that they will accept it."

Without knowing Lucy was listen to their conservation and was sadden to the thought of her friends wouldn't want to be friends with her anymore.

"I got one more question." Natsu asked in a serious tone.

"What's that."

"What will happen if the magic council find out."

It was quiet while they waited for the master answer knowing it will be bad.

"Hmmm..... There is no doubt but they will lock her away and probably use her against Acnologia."

They stay quiet while they looked shocked of his answer. But Lucy also heard the answer and she wasn't going to be quiet about it.

"But they can't do that!" she yelled standing up but stumble back to Natsu.

"Whoa, take it easy." Natsu said putting her back down where she was laying down.

"Your still a bit dizzy even I can tell without using my magic." Wendy stated.

"Yeah, but they can't just use me like a puppet against my father." she said with a sad expression.

"Lucy." happy said her name in a sad tone, while slowly walking up to her.

"Although it may seem hard, but he did take care of me in a way a father should. And who seem to care dearly for me."

"So you remeber your true memories." Erza asked.

She nod with sad eyes. "But my memories with my parents are still there. They just mix in together. Even." she started to cry as tears was coming down her cheeks. "Even that story the client told us, it true that these people they scared me but that story left out something."

"What's that then?" Gray asked getting curious.

"That they were going to burn me." she said in a serious tone.

"What!" Wendy yelled in surprise.

"But why would they do that?!" Erza yelled.