X. beautiful, yet deadly

Chapter Status: Edited.

[Oh look, double digits! The MV I linked above is referenced in the first few paragraphs somewhere, so you should check it out]

The streets are silent, cold and covered in ice and snow, Henry sits beside his old bed where Tahlia lies. The curtains are kept shut, all the windows and doors always closed to keep as much heat in as possible.

"The hospitals are starting to over crowd," he hears Mary Margaret say worriedly.

"And Neal is getting sick," David adds.

Henry looks down, holding Tahlia's hand, it is much warmer, yet still cold.

"We have to take action before any more people get sick," he says.

"We have to wait until Tahlia wakes up, she's the only person powerful enough to stop them," Emma says strongly.

"All we need is a few bow and arrows," Mary Margaret huffs.

"It's not that simple, they can kill you in a heartbeat," Regina growls, "I want to help, but we have to stay warm and protect Tahlia."

"Protect Tahlia? You wanted to kill her a few months ago," Mary Margaret says, her voice rising.

"Well she's grown on me," Regina defends.

Henry sighs and turns his body to fully face Tahlia.

"Tahlia, please wake up, we need you," he whispers.

He wipes away his tears and prays that she will wake soon. But it is not as simple as it seems. Inside her head she's cold, running in a huge snow maze, trying to find an exit. She stops and drops to her knees, trying to catch her breath.

"We need you," she hears Henry's voice.

She stands up, looking around as though he's really here.

"When I wake up I'm going to kill those assholes," she grumbles before beginning to jog again.

The sky above her is dark, thick grey clouds covering every inch of blue that she is used to seeing. The hedges are tall, 10 feet high, all covered in thick layers of snow, but the ground below her is concrete, it's not even slightly damp. Snowflakes fall slowly around her, which she is thankful for since dangerous blizzards was what she had to walk through when she first arrived.

She turns a corner, and then another, and then another, and suddenly she begins to think about the beginning of Exo's Overdose music video. She stops in her tracks.

"Chanyeol looked really in that video," she mumbles.

Suddenly, she hears a noise, a loud squealing, a sound that reminds her of a door being opened. She runs to the end of the path and looks to her left. Two large brown doors slowly begin to open and she feels a rush of relief fill her. Adrenaline begins to run through her system and she starts sprinting towards the door. When she runs through them, all she can see is darkness.

"Hello?" she calls out, hoping someone is here.

She continues to walk forward until the ground under her seems to completely disappear, and she falls. She wakes up and takes in a deep breath, her eyes wide as she takes in everything that has happened. Henry looks at her, a look of shock and relief covering his face before a smile forms.

"Tahlia, thank god you're awake," he says thankfully.

She sits up, her body aching since she has not moved in 3 weeks.

She instantly feels cold, "how long was I asleep for?" she asks.

"3 weeks," Henry replies.

"Where's everyone else?" she frowns.