Book Three Reveal

yo lads what up it's ya home girl chloe and i hope that you had an awesome christmas! I got lots of books and some other cool things, what did you get?

So today I am going to be revealing a few things about the third book AND I need your help with someone.

So, are you ready for this??

The book title, as I revealed in the epilogue is The Queen of Darkness. How creative.

And here is the description:

"Abandoned and forced to grow up with a terrible life. Ryder Johnson soon learns about his family in Storybrooke and sets out to seek revenge on everyone who had any part in his terrible fate. He knew of Tahlia's powers, but he had also learnt her weaknesses.

But soon his target changes and Tahlia becomes the Queen of Darkness."

Who would have guessed? 😂😂

Anyway, the story is all ready to go and I hope to have a prologue out on the 1st of January (but maybe a bit later), but I have made 3 versions of the cover so please tell me which one you wnat as the cover!

Cover 1

Cover 2

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cover 2

or Cover 3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

or Cover 3

I know which one I prefer but it is up to YOU to decide

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I know which one I prefer but it is up to YOU to decide. I'm writing it for you guys and so things like this are up to you. I'll also fix up whichever one you decide, these are just drafts after all

So please comment which one you like best or if you have any questions concerning the next story. 

Keep this in your library so I can update you guys on when it comes out so you can check it out. I'm excited for this one! A word of warning, though, I came up with the ideas for all of these stories when I was like 14, so it may be a bit cheesy and cliche, but I'm aiming for this story to be the most dramatic of them all, and no Tahlia's not going to be in hospital every two seconds in this one, what a change.

And yes, Logan Lerman is who I cast as Ryder Johnson, I just think his look sort of fits the family, the dark brown hair, the bright blue eyes, it sort of just works you know. 

I hope you all enjoyed this series so far, and I will see you soon. I love you all, and I shall see you in the new year !!!!

~ chloe x