XX. epilogue

Chapter Status: Edited.

When Peter and Tahlia arrive in Neverland, Peter suggests they play a prank on the lost boys. But Tahlia hits his arm and claims "that is the most horrible thing I have ever heard you say!" and she storms off the beach and into the forest. It is a bright day, much brighter now that Tahlia has arrived, the island still feeds off of her energy, but it does not harm her anymore.

Peter emerges from the trees first; all the boys stop and turn to look at him. They look at him expectantly, but he does not say anything as he sits down beside Jamie, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Is she dead?" Jamie then asks, his voice echoing.

"Have you seen this place? Is brighter than ever," Peter points out.

Jamie frowns, but understands what he means when Fletcher shouts.

"TAHLIA!"

Everyone's heads turn to look at her as she walks into the camp, a smile on her face.

"Hey, guys!"

Fletcher quickly stands up, running over to her, and hugging her tightly.

"I was brave, you told me to be, so I was," he rambles, his face pressed into her jumper.

She laughs as he pulls out of the hug, looking up at her with a wide smile on his face.

"I know you were, you always are," she smiles, ruffling his hair.

She then looks at the rest of the lost boys.

"I lived!"

They all burst into a loud chorus of shouts and claps, most of them standing up.

"Does that mean you're staying here?" Fletcher questions innocently.

She finds it strange seeing him like this, he is usually so brave and grown up for his age, it is weird seeing him act so young.

"No, but I will come and visit all the time, my town need me," she explains softly as some of the lost boys begin to play the drums, others starting to dance.

"We need you too," he mumbles.

Tahlia squats to his level, "you guys are all braver and stronger than the people in Storybrooke. They need to be protected from the bad guys, but if you ever need me, just get Pan to call me, I'll always answer," she smiles.

"Call you? Like on a cell phone?" he asks.

"No, using magic," she laughs softly.

Fletcher smiles, "you're staying here for a little bit though, right? Please!" he begs.

Tahlia cannot help but laugh, "of course, now, where's Luke? That boy can sing!" she questions.

Tahlia stands back up and Fletcher takes her to him. He begins singing a song from the late ninety's that she does not recognise, but she bobs along between Fletcher and Jamie anyway.

"It's good to have you back, kid," Jamie says softly.

Tahlia smirks, "you would have missed the shit out of me if I had died."

"Of course, but the lost boys and I have a mutual silent agreement never to mention my scene. I am the head lost boy, I'm tough, I don't cry, especially over some girl," he says.

"Whatever you say, cry baby," Tahlia laughs.

She stays there for what feels like hours before deciding she should head back before it gets dark and everyone freaks out. She says a couple of goodbyes before creating her portal and leaving. She appears in the middle of the lounge room, making Henry nearly crap himself when he leaves the kitchen.