from the road to the bedroom

"oh my god," Josh laughed at his boyfriend, Tyler, sitting next to him. Josh put his hand on Tyler's leg, but kept one hand the on the steering wheel, wanting to get home. He began to think of all the things he wanted to do to Tyler, but was interrupted when Tyler asked "Hey babe, can we stop at McDonalds on the way home?" Josh sighed, just wanting to get home, but he let him, or else Tyler would complain that he was hungry the whole time. "of course baby boy," Tyler giggled at the new pet name. After they had gotten their meal, josh began the 15 minute drive home. "Babe" Tyler groaned,
"yes baby?"
"I need you" Tyler moaned these three words, and it pushed Josh over the edge,
"oh yeah baby? don't worry, daddy has plenty in store for you"
Tyler began palming Josh through his jeans. Josh let out a small moan, and Tyler felt him getting hard, his jeans growing tight.
"t-Tyler baby, c-can you wait until we g-get home?" Josh was tripping over his words, immense pleasure filling him.
Tyler simply smirked, feeling his length grow in his basketball shorts. They were merely pulled into their neighbourhood when they were both completely hard, barely being able to contain themselves. As soon as they were out of the car, they met each other's lips, knowing eachother so well. They didn't stop for air until they were in the apartment building, and they couldn't be happier that the elevator was empty. Tyler met Josh's lips and pressed him against the wall. Josh smirked, and flipped the pair around, pushing Tyler against the wall whilst palming him. Tyler gasped, and Josh slipped his tongue through, the make out session coming to a climax, but they had to shortly stop because they arrived on their floor. They got into the apartment, and ran to the room. Josh shoved Tyler onto the bed, ripping his clothes off, he began sucking on Tyler's collarbone, making sure he left his mark. Tyler let out moans at the pleasure, and Josh began to leave hickeys down his chest. He reached Tyler's boxer line, and looked up to him for consent. Tyler nodded, and Josh tugged down his boxers, Tyler's length smacking up and hitting Tyler's stomach. Josh smiled, not wanting to wait another second. He wrapped his hand around the younger boys member, running his thumb over his slit, earning a pornographic moan from Tyler. Josh began to suck him off, but stopping before he could release.
"Hands and knees," Josh demanded.
"of course daddy, anything for you" Tyler slurred his words, making everything hotter. Josh reached over and grabbed the lube from the side table, along with a condom. He rubbed the lube onto his hand, and began to stretch Tyler. He started with a finger, and Tyler stiffened. Once he nodded, Josh began pumping, and added more fingers until Tyler was begging for more, pushing back on Josh's fingers. Josh pushed his length against Tyler entrance, await his approval. Tyler nodded and Josh pushed in, and Tyler whimpered, Josh waited until he could move. once he was in, Tyler began moaning so loudly, they would most likely get a noise complaint. Josh was trusting in with all he had and Tyler was a moaning, withering mess beneath him.
"d-d-daddy I'm c-close" Tyler let out between moans.
Josh began to reach down and pump Tyler's member, and moaned a
"me too baby boy"
as the last word left his mouth, Tyler released, cum spilling all over the bedsheets and his stomach. With his release came yet another pornographic moan, and Josh came inside the condom. He pulled out and kissed Tyler, cuddling up beside him, ignoring the fact that they were both disgusting. Tyler mumbled a
"goodnight daddy" and went to sleep.

well I mean, what'd you expect? it's not the best or even close but it's my first smut. This will be a one shot book if you're interested. you can totally PM me ideas or anything like that. I'll be updating please stay within the next few days.