;)

"ty, come here." josh called to his band mate. he'd been acting stressed recently, very fidgety and on edge. tyler sat down at the table, looking at josh through his thick brown lashes, "what's wrong?"

"w-what do you mean? i'm great," tyler lied with a tight smile, josh gave him a blunt look and tyler inhaled deeply through his nose. "j-josh, h-how, um, how did you know you were bi?"

josh cocked a brow, he definitely wasn't expecting that. he sat back in his chair staring at the ceiling as he dug up memories from tenth grade; when he came out.

"well, i guess i had always found both guys and girls attractive but i really didn't know i liked both until i kissed a boy." josh admitted, looking back up at tyler who was nodding. clearly deep in thought, "why do you ask?"

tyler uncomfortably shrugged, picking at his nails. "just thinking i guess."

"ty...." josh warned.

"i just don't know anymore, i didn't even start thinking about it until recently!" tyler sighed.

"try kissing a boy, maybe it'll help you understand your sexuality more." josh offered, shrugging softly, "don't rush it, you'll know when the time comes."

"even if i wanted to kiss a boy who m would it be? they'd judge me, or they'd turn out to be a fan and out me!" tyler fell back in his chair with a sigh.

josh hesitated, picking out the right words. "what if you kissed me?"

tyler stared at him, slack jawed, "you're fucking with me right? i-i-"

"who am i possibly gonna tell?" josh leaned forward a bit, "i'm trying to help."

"one kiss." tyler clarified.

"one kiss." josh repeated, a sly smirk on his face. tyler didn't know why his heart was beating so fast, it didn't mean anything.

josh cupped the side of his face, leaning in and with the utmost carefulness brushed his lips against tyler's. as soon as their lips met josh could've swore sparks flew. they continued to kiss, passion raging between them.

josh pulled back after a few moments, "so, do you like boys?" he asked with a crooked grin.

tyler blushed, "if i say 'i don't know' will you kiss me again?"

"maybe," josh teased, leaning forward so their noses almost touched.

"i don't know." tyler breathed.

josh's lips met tyler's, he slipped his mouth into Tyler's mouth. He smiled as he deepened the kiss.

and before they knew it shirts and pants were coming off. josh led them to their bedroom, he placed tyler on his bed and continued to kiss up his chest and jaw line.

"j-josh how is this gonna work? i-i'm taller than you." tyler pointed out. josh shushed him by planting a soft kiss on tyler's temple.

"just trust me," he breathed, both boys removed their boxers and josh's cock twitched at the sight of tyler's perfect ass.

josh once again laid tyler on his bed, this time on his stomach. josh grabbed a bottle of lube from his bedside drawer. he coated his fingers in lube, he spread tyler's cheeks and almost moaned at the sight of how tight he was." you're gonna be the death of me tyler joseph."

slowly he pushed in one lubricated finger, tyler let out a mix of a grunt and a moan. josh added another and began scissoring him, "m-more," tyler panted.

josh smirked and added one more finger, after prep josh lined up with tyler, "let me know if it hurts, baby."

he lined up and pushed in moaning, tyler whimpered and josh gently shushed him, pressing kisses into his shoulder blades. He began to thrust slowly, "f-faster," tyler moaned.

josh complied increasing speed, the room filled with moans of pleasure from both boys. josh increased speed once more and finally found the bundle of nerves he'd been searching for. Tyler screamed in pleasure, "daddy!" he cried.

josh moaned at that, he began pounding into tyler's prostate making him shriek with moans. "you like that, you little slut?" josh growled seductively.

tyler's eyes rolled back as josh pounded him from behind, he took hold of his dick but his hand was replaced with josh's larger one. he began to jack him in rhythm, tyler moaned and bucked his hips.

"i-i'm gonna come!" tyler whimpered through moans.

"hold for me, baby boy," josh whispered, tyler moaned at the pet name. josh's thrusts became faster and sloppier, "now."

with loud moans they both came, josh pulled out, smirking as he saw his cum leak out of tyler's ass. his hands were covered in tyler's cum, tyler watched with big doe eyes as josh slurped the semen off of his hands.

he gathered his cum that was leaking from tyler's ass on his fingers and shoved them into Tyler's mouth. he looked josh in the eyes as he licked josh's hands clean.

after getting cleaned up they got in bed with each other and cuddled, josh now lay awake. watching tyler peacefully sleep, soft breaths leaving his plump lips.

josh sighed softly, this boy will be the death of me.
-
an: this was written by livingnotdying , thank you!