it can(t) wait

an; a few people wanted this so here
-
tyler got out of the car, running towards the doors of the mall, "daddy! daddy! whats my limit today?" he asked josh, who replied "no limit baby, get what you want"
tyler squealed and ran to the doors of forever 21. he immediately began looking at the various crop tops and skirts. when he got a weird look from a worker he shrugged and mumbled that it was for a friend. they walked around the store, picking up various things before tyler decided he should try them on, and he needed daddy's opinion of course, so he brought josh into the room. tyler began undressing as josh watched in awe, walking up to the smaller boy and putting his hands on tylers hips. "so beautiful baby boy, and youre all mine" Tyler pulled josh into a slow, passionate kiss, as he felt his lace panties getting tight. josh looked down, and smirked, "a little excited, arent you? but oh.. maybe it should wait until we're home.." tyler whimpered slightly, "oh daddy please dont make me wait"
"but baby, youre so loud, can you handle being quiet?"
"i promise ill be quiet daddy please dont make me wait"
josh turned tyler around, slipping off his panties, as he slid down his own jeans and boxers.
"prep?" he asked the younger boy,
"no daddy, please dont make me wait any more"
and so josh pushed into ty, making him whimper. "tell me when.." he said quietly, and after a minute he nodded, and josh began in slow thrusts, before he picked up the pace,
tyler was trying to keep his moans quiet, but josh began jerking him off as well as hitting his sweet spot, tyler began moaning loudly, strings of curses and 'daddys' filled the air as josh slipped his hand around tyler's head, whispering into his ear, "you dont get to cum for a week if you dont shut up"
tyler quieted immediately, needing to cum, and soon.
josh began thrusting harder, fucking tyler into the dressing room wall and pulling his hair. small moans escaped the smaller boys lips as josh released into him. then he turned tyler around and began sucking, swirling his tongue around the tip, making tyler quickly cum.
"thank you daddy.."
"yeah. now lets go pay."

an: omg this is so bad but tysm for 60k and 2016 is dead!!