we have rules, baby boy.

Tyler's point of view
-
an: why did the first chapter get 30 something reads?
-

Daddy had been at work all day, and I was bored and lonely at home. I wanted to touch myself, but daddy had a rule against it. I couldn't wait for joshy to get home, I wanted him to fuck me so badly. Whenever he has a bad day at work, he comes home and fucks me harder than normal, not even stretching me. I looked at the time, I still had 30 minutes until Josh would get home,
that would be just enough time for me to change and get off, I thought to myself. I quickly went into our shared room and changed into pink panties and a black tank top, then I slipped my black skinny jeans back on, they were extra tight and made my ass look incredible. I loved the way it turned daddy on.

 I loved the way it turned daddy on

Tyler is thicc

I still had 20 minutes, so I decided I could start working myself. I sat down on the couch and unzipped my jeans, pulling out my dick. I began stroking it, running my hand slowly up and down my member. I began moaning loudly, too loudly because I didn't hear when daddy opened the door.

"Tyler Robert Joseph! You know we have a rule against touching yourself when you don't get daddy's permission." Josh yelled
"I-I'm sorry daddy, I-I just couldn't wait for you to come home!"
Josh smirked at this, and said
"well, I guess I'm gonna have to punish my baby boy, aren't I?"
I smiled, and told him of course he did.
We walked into the bedroom, and Josh took off my pants, breath hitching when he saw my panties.
"b-bend over" He told me, struggling to breath as he got harder. I followed daddy's instructions, bending over the bed.
"Since you're so fucking hot, and I don't want to wait to fuck you, you're only getting 3 slaps," he told me, and I nodded, thankful.
"one," his hand hit my ass, and I whined.
"two," he hit me again and I moaned
"three," He slapped my the final time, and I couldn't wait any longer
"daddy please," I moaned loudly
"please what?" he smirked back at me.
"f-fuck m-me plea-please," Josh was teasing me, running his hand along the inside of my thigh.
"you want me to fuck you?" Josh replied, his voice sensual and deep.
"p-please!" I yelled, needing him now.
He pulled down my panties, leaving me in only my shirt.
"But daddy, you're still dressed" I whined at him
"undress me then, you slut" I hummed happily and began to pull of his shirt, going slowly off his arms, admiring his tattoos. Once his shirt was off, I began working at his jeans. They were hard to pull down, because he was so hard. I pulled them off and then pulled of his boxers, exposing his member.
"bend over baby boy" he told me,
I obeyed, and Josh slammed into me. I screamed out in pain, but Josh kept going. My face was wet with tears. Soon enough the pain turned to pleasure, and i was moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I could hear Josh getting close, his moans becoming louder. I felt myself getting closer as well, daddy hitting my prostate with each thrust. Daddy moaned loudly as he finished, He rode out his high, thrusting in one last time, making me cum everywhere.
"what do you say, baby boy?" he said, planting a kiss on my cheek,
"thank you daddy," I said sweetly, kissing him on the mouth.
We laid back on the bed, talking and kissing until we fell asleep.

an: this one isn't the most detailed but whatever