safe

I was shoved into a locker, a silent cry of pain leaving my lips. This was an everyday thing for me. "Fag." They spat, giving me an extra shove before they left. Luke and his three cronies did this all the time, beating me up because of my sexuality. Just because I was into men, doesn't mean I'm into men like them. Yet they think I would hit on them, and contaminate them with my gay.
I slowly slid to the floor hugging my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. It was starting to get too much. I was constantly bullied, simply because I was gay. "Tyler?" A quiet voice spoke. I looked up to meet the eyes of Josh. "Did it happen again?" He crouched down to be level with me, placing his hand on my knee. I nodded weakly, trying to not cry. Josh was always there to stop Luke, but this time he wasn't there in time. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head weakly, and he picked me up. "Let's skip. We can go to my house and play video games and eat pizza. Sound good?" Josh started walking. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, nuzzling my head into his shoulder.
~~~
I was leaning against him, my back to his chest as he leaned against the couch. We played Mario Kart. Josh yelled in frustration as I beat him again, causing me to laugh.
"Oh you think it's so funny do you?" I could practically hear the smirk. His fingers met my hips and started tickling me mercilessly. I squealed and wriggled under his touch, shifting to move away from him. Josh gasped and his hands retracted away from me.
"What's wrong?" I asked quietly. Josh pinned me down to the ground, hovering above me. I squeaked and looked up at him, noticing how his eyes shone darker.
"You're making it so hard not to kiss you right now. Your beautiful lips and perfect hips." He said quietly, licking his lip and biting it. I always knew he was bi, so this didn't surprise me too much. What surprised me, was him wanting to kiss me.
"So do it." I whisper back quietly. He wouldn't be my first kiss, but he would be the first boy I kiss. In an instant, I felt his lips touch mine in a slight frenzy. I kissed back with the same frantic need, cupping his cheeks. I've had a crush on him for years, but never in a million years would I think he would have a crush on me. He propped himself up on his elbow, his other hand gently on my chest.
His tongue swept across my lip and I parted my lips, breathing heavily. He deepened the kiss and slipped his hand under my shirt, running his fingertips over my skin. My back arched off the ground, soft whimpers leaving my mouth. I felt his teeth nip at my lip, tugging and sucking on it gently.
"F-fuck Josh." I whimpered, gripping at his shirt attempting to pull him closer to my body. His lips moved to my neck, kissing up and down, trying to find my sweet spot. As his lips met my collarbone my hips thrusted up, my groin hitting his and causing moans to fall past both of our lips. Josh sucked and nibbled my skin, leaving a mark that would surely turn deep purple.
"I want to do so much more to you baby." He mumbled, sitting up with his legs straddling both of mine.
"So do it." My voice was raspy from making out, my hair most likely a mess. "Just be gentle." I sat up under him, kissing his chin gently.
"Just let me know if you ever want to stop. I will never pressure you. I just want you to be okay Tyler." He got up and picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, his arms under my butt to hold me steady. Our lips met together again as he carried me up to his room, a place I've only been to once, when I had a panic attack.
Josh shut the door to his room with his foot, placing me on his bed. He pulled a small bottle of lube and a condom out of a drawer in the back of his dresser. By the time he had found them and made his way back to his bed, my socks and shoes were off, my shirt already unbuttoned.
"Such a good little boy, getting ready for me." He cooed, setting the items down and climbed onto the bed, hovering over me. I nodded eagerly, looking up at him. Josh leaned down, his hot breath fanning over my chest. His lips attached to one of my nipples, sucking on the hardening peak.
"O-OH!" My voice cried out, loving the sensation I was feeling. His thumb stroked my other one, teasing it to a hardening peak. He chuckled, causing vibrations that made me moan even louder. Josh quickly switched, repeating his actions to my other nipple, turning me into a moaning and blubbering mess. My erection was throbbing in my pants, aching to be let free. Josh could tell I was antsy, kissing down my chest and to my belly button. Expertly, he undid my button and pulled down my zipper with his teeth, never breaking eye contact with me. Some of my uncomfortableness was relieved when he tugged down my jeans, freeing me from constriction.
"Tell me if you want me to stop." He said quietly, pressing his hand on my erection. He palmed me gently, kissing my inner thighs. My thighs trembled with every moment, in complete bliss.
"M-more." I whimpered, struggling to not buck my hips up. Josh sat up quickly and pulled his top off, struggling to get his jeans off.
"Do you want to go all the way?" He asked, fingers looping on the waistband of my underwear. I nodded frantically, just begging for release of the bliss that was holding me captive. Josh chuckled and pulled them down, letting me free of my restraint. I felt his warm hand wrap around my length, slowly stroking up and down. Soft moans left my lips as I struggled to keep myself together.
"Won't last much longer." I whispered out, gripping his sheets tight in my fists. Wet lips kissed the tip of my cock before I lost the warm sensation around it. I heard a bottle open, and liquid pouring slowly. Fingers gently spread my thighs, a gentle kiss on my hole that made me gasp.
"I'll be slow and gentle, I promise. Just remember to breathe and stop me if you can't do it." His finger circled my hole and pushed in gently, being careful. A gasp got caught in my throat, a burning sensation spreading throughout my lower body. A couple of moments went by before he started pumping, moving it slightly to stretch me out. I moaned once the pain subdued, and Josh pushed in another finger gently.
He finished prepping me a little bit later, ending with three fingers. Josh pulled out his fingers out and wiped them on the sheets, slipping off his underwear, the only piece of clothing separating us. "Ready Tyler?" He asked quietly, climbing on top of me. I nod eagerly. "Words please. I want your verbal consent to have sex with you." His thumb stroked my cheek gently.
"I consent. I want to have sex with you. I want you to be my first." I spoke quietly, gazing into his eyes. Josh just pecked my lips and grabbed the condom. I took it from his grip and opened the package, rolling the thin rubber onto his cock. He aligned himself with me, and gave me another peck on the lips before pushing in slightly. Tears pricked my eyes as I was overwhelmed with pain, not used to having something so big in me.
"Shh it's okay." He whispered quietly, not moving. "Deep breaths. It'll be over soon. All the pain will go away and we can do this, and maybe cuddle after." He pushed in a little more, soft whimpers escaping my lips. Josh connected his lips to mine, distracting me from the burning pain. With my mind no longer focused on what was happening, Josh managed to push all the way in without me crying. We disconnected our lips and I just gazed up at him while he gazed down on me.
"You can move. I'm okay." I smile up at him, noticing the pleasurable feeling. Josh pulled out and pushed back into me slowly. I moaned at the feeling, arching my back. He began a slow and steady rhythm, rocking into me and pulling me out. No wonder so many people were sex addicts. This feels so fucking amazing.
Josh snapped his hips into me, bottoming out without a warning. "dAddY!" I choked out, euphoria taking over my body.
"What did you say baby?" Josh asked me, rutting his hips against mine gently.
"I-I called you daddy." I whimpered, reaching down to relieve myself. He swatted my hand away and placed his own hand on my cock, thumbing at my slit. He gathered some of my pre-come and sucked on his finger, smirking.
"Such a pretty boy..." He trailed off, his finger trailing from my collarbones to my inner thighs. "I'm taking your innocence." His voice chuckled. "As much as I want to wreck you, we can save that for another time. Today is about making you feel special." His lips met mine as he began thrusting again, yet more sporadically than he was before. His hand rubbed up and down my shaft, bringing me closer to the edge with every stroke. Josh changed the angle, and a scream of bliss and curse words escaped my mouth as he hit the one place I needed him most.
"FUCK DADDY!" I cried out, tears leaving my eyes as I was hit with so much pleasure. He continued to thrust into me, hitting my bundle of nerves every time he went back in.
"Come for daddy." Josh bottomed out again, settling in me. His hand was fast and rough around me, his nail occasionally scratching my length causing another wave of pleasure. I came in a cry of pleasure, ribbons of cum leaving my body and creating a mess over my stomach and Josh's hand. Josh pulled out of me and pulled off the condom, wrapping his hand around his shaft. His hand moved quickly as he brought himself closer to the edge. I opened my mouth and propped myself up on my elbows, hinting at what I wanted him to do. The tip of his cock met my lips and I created a suction around it, kitty licking at the tip. I heard Josh groaning loudly. "Open your eyes baby. I want to see your pretty eyes." My eyes opened and I looked up at the dominating boy. His eyes met with mine, his jaw slack as he worked himself over the edge. "Fuck baby I'm coming." He groaned quietly before releasing into my mouth. I swallowed most of the salty liquid, grimacing at the taste slightly. I cleaned up the head of his cock with my tongue before pulling away. "You're such a good boy. Swallowing daddy's cum without him asking you to." He leaned down and kissed me, sucking on my lips. Josh pulled away and grabbed his shirt off the floor and cleaned up my body. I rubbed my eyes, falling into a cutesy baby phase. Whenever I go through a lot of physical exertion, I like to be comforted.
"Baby? You okay?" Josh laid down next to me, pulling me into his body. I just nodded and curled into him, kissing his neck gently. "Will you be my boyfriend? I know these circumstances are really weird, but I really like you." He asked quietly, rubbing my skin gently. I nodded and giggled, feeling happy.
"I would love to be your boyfriend Joshy." My voice was quiet and raspy, throat wrecked despite not doing anything to it.
"I promise to protect you from Luke and his cronies. I'll always be by your side to help you and make sure you're okay." I nodded and just fell asleep in his warm arms, feeling comforted for once instead of scared.
-
credit to LashtonsFlowerCrown ! thank you so much!
-
do you guys wanna learn more about me ?