all night (pt. 4)

an: honestly guys im fucking shook that this has 18k reads. i /may or may not have/ screamed when i checked and saw that. thank you to whoevers read this
-
"i could go on and on with things i wanna do to you baby."
"can we just have one more round?" tyler begged, hoping josh would say yes.
"i suppose, but i get to do what i want."
tyler sighed happily, loving when daddy took control.
josh lead tyler back into the bedroom, pulling out the box of toys again.
he pulled out the vibrator, gag, cock ring, choker, whip, and hand cuffs, smirking happily.
tyler swallowed, hard, preparing himself.
sure, he'd been through this all before, but never all at once.
josh picked up the choker first, motioning for tyler to walk over to him, and he put it around his neck.
next he grabbed the cock ring, slowly sliding it down his member, and he began growing hard.
before putting him in the other things, he layed tyler on the bed, kissing him passionately.
he slid his hands down tylers body, admiring his boyfriend.
"d-daddy.." tyler moaned softly
"yes baby?"
"i need you. now."
"what was that?"
"please daddy, i need you" tyler begged
"you need me?" josh teased, biting his lip, driving tyler insane
"p-please daddy"
josh reached over and grabbed the cuffs, putting one around his wrist and hooking it around the bed frame, connecting it to his other. The smaller boy moaned softly, loving every second of this.
"d-daddy.." tyler whispered,
"yes baby?"
"it- it hurts daddy please"
"what do you want me to do?"
tyler blushed,
"details?"
"of course"
"i want you to fuck me, til i cant breathe, so hard that i cant walk, i want you to fuck me so," he moaned, as josh put a vibrator inside of him, "so bad! daddy, please"
josh sat up,
"im thirsty" he said, and got up to get a drink, leaving tyler moaning and helpless.
he moved his hips, trying to get friction with anything.
josh took his time, leaving the boy to struggle.
he could hear him from the kitchen, letting out loud moans and begging josh to come back.
"please!" tyler yelled, "daddy! please!" he was begging more than he ever had, so josh made his way back to the bedroom
"what do you want me to do?" josh wanted to make tyler wait even longer, his dark eyes staring josh up and down.
"daddy-" he moaned "i need-" another loud moan, "i need you! please! please daddy it hurts"
josh gave in, tyler looked so hot lying there, helpless, that he couldnt help fucking him.
he slowly took out the vibrator and lubed his already-hard dick.
"ready baby?"
"fuck- yes"
"yes what?" josh asked,
"yes daddy"
so he pushed into tyler, starting off slow, but quickly picking up speed, tyler becoming a mess underneath him.
"daddy can i please cum?" he asked, he didn't want to get punished.
josh told him he could cum after he did, and tyler bit back a cry.
josh was pounding into tyler now, searching for that one spot. he soon found it, and tylers moans echoed through their small bedroom.
tyler was moaning uncontrollably, and his dick was throbbing, he prayed that josh would soon finish.
joshs thrusts were becoming sloppy, and tyler could tell he was close.
"t-tyler" he moaned as he released, tyler soon following, ribbons of white covering the two boys.
"thank you" tyler said, as josh untied him.
-
an: holy shit this shouldve been up weeks ago im sorryyyy, i started writing it when it story hit 10k, and now im at 18k (???)
anyway, this is the last part of all night, ill try to have another oneshot up within the next 2 weeks or so.
please comment suggestions on a story that youd like to see, im running out of ideas.
thanks