im begging you

an: holy fuck 30k reads thank you all so much, ill make this a long one :))

Tapping his fingers on his jean covered knee, josh was trying to distract himself from... well... you know. Lately he had been feeling a lot more turned on, and his boyfriend Tyler had been a lot more busy. Currently Josh was trying to distract himself from the immense feeling down below with some tv. But shit it was not working at all. He couldn't even tell you what he was watching. Usually he would go into his bunk and deal with his business but recently that had changed. Awkwardly enough while he was scrolling through tumblr he came across a fanfiction, about him and Tyler.
it cant be that bad.. he thought, but he was very very wrong. The fanfic features explicit tales of Josh calling Tyler daddy. He'd never done it, but it turned him on. He was always shy about these sort of things, even with Tyler. He liked a lot of things but never had the courage to talk about it.
"just fuckin ignore it , he would freak if you brought it u-"
His thoughts were interrupted from the slam of the bus door.
"josh?"
"over here"
"oh hey, what's up?" Tyler said, sinking down next to his band mate. He looked tired, he must be, the label has been talking to him constantly about a new single. Magazines wanted new photos, interviews etc. Josh tried to attend a few, but his stupid anxiety flared up. He decided to stay away from those sort of things for now.
"nothing, just tv" mumbled josh, quickly glancing at Tyler. He was wearing his normal concert/photo shoot attire. Black jeans, black t shirt, black body paint, but this time he was wearing the red contacts he would fool around with sometimes. Tyler said they made him feel more like blurryface. Josh couldn't help but find them incredibly sexy. He avoided the red stare and squinted at the tv, clearing his throat.
After a few minutes of silence and awkward shifting in his seat, Tyler turned towards josh
"... you okay?" he questioned, leaning closer, inspecting Josh with concerned red eyes.
"what? oh yeah just ... a lot on my mind"
Tyler leaned a bit closer, attempting to get his boyfriend to look at him.

"you can always talk to me about stuff... you know that"
Josh sighed. Tyler had a way of convincing him. Of clearing his head, with just a few words.
"I uh.. the other day... while you were out, I read a fanfic about us" averting his face as far as possible from Ty's gaze.
"a fanfic?" Tyler smirked, and started to laugh, Josh becoming even more embarrassed, turned away hiding his face.
"what kind of fanfic?"
hesitating, Josh held his tongue. There would be no turning back. As soon as he gave Tyler a little bit of information, he wouldn't let up until he knew everything. He sighed and quickly mumbled "adirtyone"

"what?"

sighing again, turning around before he repeated it more clearly. "a dirty one"

silence fell in the room, suddenly breaking with Tyler's amused laugh
"you? read a fanfic? about us having sex? oh my god"
"shut up" Josh growled.
He was fucking embarrassed enough, putting his head in his hands to hide his blushing cheeks. he remained like that until he felt Tyler's presence closer, leaning towards him.
"what was it about" Tyler whispered into his ear, causing Josh to twitch a bit.

"tell me" now placing soft open mouthed kisses onto the exposed part of Josh's neck.
"you wouldn't be this worked
up about anything not worth sharing" he said leaning back, tracing circles into Josh's back. already starting to tease him.
"u-uh" he didn't know what to say. what could he say? without making a fool of himself that is. Before his dick took over and started taking over his brain, he sat up fast, walking towards the backroom.
Before he could close the door he was being pinned into the wall, staring into his friends bright red eyes. Red for lust.

"Sooner or later, you'll tell me, I can make you tell me" Tyler's raspy voice filled his ears.
They were only inches away from each other now. Josh wasn't used to Tyler like this. He was usually fluffy and outgoing, even in bed. But now.. something was different.
Before he could finish the thought, Tyler had closed the space in between them, pushing his soft pink lips against Josh's. The two became closely tangled as Tyler pushed his Jean covered crotch into his Josh, igniting friction against their enlarging members, and moaning into the kiss. .
breaking apart, Josh began to pant out fumbled words
"f-fuck ty what are you-"