family dinner

an: thank you to @forestficruinedme for this idea! enjoy <33
-
"are you sure they'll like me?" tyler asked his boyfriend for the hundredth time, needing to make sure joshs family wouldnt hate him.
"baby, they'll love you! and even if they dont, its only a dinner" josh tried to calm him down before they went through the door.
the boys were both immediately attacked with hugs and hellos from josh's family.
"hi!" tyler said to joshs mom, and he almost thanked her for making such a perfect human.
he didnt, though, instead he asked if she needed help. she didnt, so tyler resorted to helping josh set the table, folding napkins and placing silverware nicely on top of it. then the boys went into the living room, watching tv in silence before momma dun called out that dinner was ready. Josh slapped tylers thigh, standing up.
The boys sat at the table, eating and making small talk, josh catching up with his family, tyler listening fondly. Josh slowly put his hand under the table, reaching over to tylers leg and moving his hand up and down it. As the family was talking, tyler looked over at josh, giving him a warning look. josh only smirked, so tyler hit his hand away. josh moved it back, running his hand over tylers clothed crotch. tyler moaned softly, but covered it up by coughing- a lot.
"tyler! sweetie, are you alright?" momma dun asked worriedly
tyler smiled weakly, "yes, thank you, just swallowed wrong"
"but theres nothing on your plate, dear"
josh jumped in to help him,"he was still hungry so i gave him a bite of mine! we're quite alright mom, thanks"
the family continued talking and eating, and with it came more teasing from josh.
just then, tylers phone buzzed, so he quickly checked it.

josh: im gonna make you feel so good baby, just you wait.

tyler flushed red, and looked scared.
"tyler, are you okay? who was that?"
"just my mom, she, uh, said one of our flowers died!"
"oh. well, im sorry."
"thank you, its okay."
Then josh yawned, and exclaimed "welp! i sure am tired! me and tyler should really get going! thanks mom!"
and with that he pulled tyler up, said goodbye to everyone, and went to the car. once inside, they immediately started making out, josh pulling tyler onto the passenger side.
josh started grinding as tyler sighed
"i fucking hate you for that"
josh only smiled and said "oh babe, trust me, you wont after this."
josh slid down, kneeling on the floor in front of the seat, pulling tylers jeans down with it. He pulled out his semi-hard dick and began rubbing it up and down, making tyler moan. once the taller boy was hard josh began sucking, hollowing his cheeks and making obnoxious sounds. Tyler moaned loudly, grabbing the boys pink hair and forcing him down. Josh was sucking faster than ever, and tyler was nearing his edge embarrassingly fast. "j-josh! im gonna c-cum"
josh hummed around his cock, pleasure surging through tyler as he came white ribbons down joshs throat.
josh sat up and shifted to the drivers side, his boner bluntly obvious.
"want me to return the favor?" tyler asked
"nah, this was about you."
so josh started up the car and looked to the house, seeing his mom in the window, looking out into the driveway.

an: thank you for 40k!!