grammys

an: hi im back sorry this took so long
-
"i cant believe we just did that!" tyler exclaimed to josh as they walked back to their seats, after receiving their grammy in their underwear.
"i cant believe i didnt get a boner from looking at you" josh replied.
"oh shut it, i know what you were hiding under that long ass shirt."
josh rolled his eyes in response, sitting down.
they sat there for a while before remembering that they should probably put their pants back on.
(not soon enough) the award show was over, and the boys made their way back to the hotel. tyler slapped joshs ass on the way out of the elevator, and josh looked back to give him a dirty look. tyler winked.
-
they had gotten into their room, and josh had just gotten out of the shower, wearing only a towel while tyler was only in his striped boxers. tyler walked past the shorter boy and "accidentally" knocked off his towl.
"oh no!" tyler gasped "silly me.. well you cant put this back on after its been on the floor.. and theres none left! how terrible."
josh laughed, "i hate you"
"prove it"
"i know you're trying to get me to fuck you but you make no sense ty"
"whatever.. you gonna fuck me or not? this ass doesnt last forever"
"keep talking like that and this dick will find someone else"
tyler rolled his eyes, leaning up to kiss joshs neck, as he let out a small moan.
he worked his way down the golden-haired boys body, reaching his already hard member.
he began sucking in long, slow motions, his hazel eyes looking up at josh.
"you look so beautiful" josh said as he tugged on tylers hair. tyler began to snake his hand down his body, rubbing himself. josh stopped him, replacing the smaller hand with his larger one. tyler began sucking obscenely, so josh pulled away, motioning for the smaller boy to go on his hands and knees. he pulled down tylers boxers, licking his hole as he did so.
tyler wiggled and moaned, "daddy, more, please!"
tyler turned back, looking at josh with his big doe eyes.
josh lined up to tyler then, slowly pushing in as tyler let out a deep moan.
josh keep thrusting as tyler dropped onto his elbows and arched his back, trying to create more friction.
josh began going harder, forcing moans out of the smaller boy.
"daddy, mmm, more !"
"hush baby, shhh"
josh leaned over him, leaving dark marks down his back,
"youre mine." he would say after each one.
"daddy?"
"yeah baby?"
"touch me please"
tyler was a mess, moaning and shaking under joshs touch, as they both became closer and closer to their climaxes.
the golden boy flipped the brunette over, working him off. tyler soon came, a sharp arch in his back as he did so.
josh finished soon after, a deep moan escaping from his lips.
he leaned down to kiss tyler, whispering "i love you" as he fell into him.
-
an: 99k reads!!
(edit) THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 100K READS IM SO HAPPY TYSM