my love for you

an: this one is much happier for you guys !!
-
Tyler's POV:
     The pink haired man sat in front of me with a perfect pearly white smile and perfect pinky lips. He himself was just so perfect. He was also my best friend who I've known since preschool and we are now 15 year olds in science class trying to mix a whole bunch of chemicals that I couldn't give a crap about. He started laughing at some joke Debby told him and I felt jealousy crawl through my skin like little nails of Satan.
"Hey ty are you ok?" Josh asked quietly nudging my ribs.
"Yeah Jishwa I'm fine!" I chirped back trying to sound happy. He gave me an unconvinced look and set his hand on my own on my knee. Ms.Karagon came over and noticed our hands and tapped our shoulders whispering in my ear.
"There will be no pda especially not gay pda in my room." I shivered at the sound of her voice and whimpered away. Josh grabbed my hand tighter for a second then let go. I rose my hand and asked almost silently to go to the bathroom. She nodded and I rushed out of the door and into the farthest bathroom which was on a floor below us and all the way down the hall to the three classrooms that were not in use anymore. I crumpled on to the ground and started bawling my eyes out not being able to contain the self hating thoughts, jealousy, and anger at the teacher. My entire body was shaking and I just wanted to give up and stay here forever. My face was nuzzled in my arms on the ground but the minute I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and I jumped up and skidded to the corner. I looked up to see Josh's perfect brown eyes glistening worriedly. He walked over to me and pulled me onto his lap rubbing my back and whispering kind things to me.
"What's wrong Tyler?" He said finally with concern laced in his words which made my heart clench. I just wanted to kiss him and hug him and never let him go.
"I-I-I can't t-t-tell you." I stuttered out. He turned me around on his lap so I was straddling him and tilted my head up.
"Tyler you can tell me anything and you know that." He whispered smiling gently at me.
I burst into tears again and nuzzled my face into his neck unable to contain the words that came out of my mouth.
"I love you."
Time seemed to stop as those words left my mouth. I kept my face hidden and got extremely silent.
"Tyler. You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear those words. I love you too,baby" he said and I looked him in the eyes. He leaned forward and I did too and soon our lips met in a delicate, meaningful kiss. My tears were still wet but I didn't care. I laced my fingers through his hair and curled them while his hands found their way to my waist. Our soft gentle kiss turned into a heated passionate one and I couldn't help the breathy moans whenever josh would grip my hips harder. On one of them though I accidentally rolled my hips forward and we both moaned as our hard ons pressed together through our jeans. I couldn't even control what I was doing anymore as I rolled my hips harder and he did the same kissing my neck and jaw line, sucking on my collar bone and nipping at my neck making me moan. I soon felt his palm going to my very hard cock and I moaned loudly. Even though I loved Josh pleasuring me I really wanted to have him in my mouth. I wanted my tiny little lips wrapped around his huge dick and Gag ever so slightly. I sunk down between his legs and mouthed at his dick. He grunted and placed a hand on my neck. My fingers went at their own accord and unzipped his jeans tugging them a little down his thighs and pulling his cock out of his boxers moving those to join his jeans. My tiny hands pumped him slightly and he groaned thrusting into them as precum leaked from the head of his red throbbing hard on. I kitten licked the head before quickly sinking all the way down and hollowing my cheeks. He moaned and thrusters into my mouth a little. I have him a moan of pleasure and he did it again. His other hand found its way to the back of my head and soon he was fucking up into my mouth and moaning with pleasure every time I dipped my tongue into his slit. I pushed his cock all the way into my mouth touching deep into the back of my throat and nuzzling my nose into his pelvis. He moaned and whimpered before continuing to buck into my mouth.
"T-Tyler I'm about to cuuuummmm" at the end of his words he came hard down my throat. It seemed never ending as his white liquid filled my mouth. I swallowed all of it and sat up a bit out of breath as josh slumped over and panted out. He put his pants and boxers back on before noticing my hard on.
"Do you need help baby?" He said but he was so tired. I reached my own hand into my pants and stroked my aching cock.
"No but you can watch if you want to" I said quietly.
"Oh hell yes I want to." He replied quickly. I pulled my boxers down a little and started jerking off rubbing my thumb over the top every few seconds and spreading my precum. Soon enough I was a stuttering moaning mess and my cum shot out of my dick and all over my hand. I looked josh in the eyes and at he same time brought my hand up to my mouth and licked it clean. He moaned and pulled me to him.
"My god your so hot Tyler." He grunted into my neck. I giggled and pulled my pants and boxers back up.

    For a couple minutes we just stayed sitting their coming down from our highs.
"Can we skip the rest of the day Jishwa?" I said quietly. He nodded and stood helping me up with one final kiss. As we held hands we walked straight out of the school and to my car before getting in and driving to my house to play on my Xbox.
"Hey josh?"
"Yeah"
"I love you a lot"
"I love you a lot too"
he leaned over and kissed me deeply.
Not lustfully, but lovingly.
-
ayooooo
ive been working on my singing and i feel like its getting better!
i have a show choir camp in two weeks and im super excited:)