Chapter 2

I glared at James. "What do you want?" I groaned.

"Oh, you know, I just want to talk," James said, casually. "What's so bad about that." He looked at me innocently.

"James, I don't have time for you right now," I mumbled. "So, I'm just going to leave." I started walking off, but James pulled me back again.

"Oh, I'm not finished with you just yet," he chuckled, punching me square in the nose.

I screamed in pain, and clutched my now throbbing nose. Luckily, it wasn't bleeding, but I knew it was going to start bleeding any second now.

James then pushed me against the school building. "Being gay is a sin," he grunted.

"Who said I was gay? I sure as hell didn't," I said.

"You always wear that stupid pink shirt."

"What? Guys can't like the color pink? Who said that?"

James opened his mouth, but then closed it again.

"That's what I thought," I muttered.

"Bitch," James whispered before punching me again, and letting me fall to the ground.

I heard footsteps, but couldn't see anything due to my eyes being closed.

"Oh, guess who's here," I heard James snicker. "It's my friends."

James's friends bullied me, too. They didn't have a reason to. None of them did; not even James.

I felt a sharp pain strike through my side, and realized someone had kicked me.

"Fuck," I whimpered.

"You know, Ash," James whispered in my ear. "You're nothing but a worthless piece of shit."

I opened my eyes, and spit in his face.

James flinched and scrunched his nose in disgust. He pulled away and smeared my saliva off his face.

"You're fucking nasty," he spat.

"If you don't stop and leave me alone, I'll tell someone about this," I warned.

"Aw, who are you going to tell?" James asked. "Your mommy? Oh wait, your mom left you and now your stuck with those faggots."

"Shut up!" I yelled, trying to sit up, but was kicked in the ribs again. I was about to cry, but held back the tears. I would look weak and stupid in front of James. Well, even more weak and stupid than I already did.

"Ash, you need to accept the fact that no one will ever love you. Not even the woman who gave birth to you. The woman who was supposed to care for you. I bet your faggot parents don't even love you," he said.

I shut my eyes tight. I didn't want to believe what he was saying, but I couldn't help but think if that was really true.

His friends chuckled and one of them said, "I got an idea."

I looked up, and saw the said friend holding up a pink marker.

"That's brilliant," James smirked, grabbing the marker and bending down towards me. He covered my mouth, and wrote something on my forehead before standing back up.

After a few more punches, James and his friends finally left. I couldn't move. It hurt so bad to. I had to, though. My dads would worry. Before I got up, I grabbed my phone from my jeans back pocket and looked at the time. The clock said 3:17. It had almost been an hour since school ended.

I set my phone down on the ground before ever so slowly getting up. My ribs hurt mostly since that's where there attention was. The pain in my nose and cheek had died down, but still stung just a little.

I grabbed my phone again, and awkwardly walked to my car. I couldn't bend my back at all, or it would hurt like crazy. I opened the car door, and slid in the drivers seat. I then slowly drove home.

When I arrived, I just sat there for a bit. I needed to relax. Plus, I would probably have to face my parents, and I knew I looked horrible. I looked in the overhead mirror to read what James had written on my forehead. 

'faggot'

I groaned, and let my forehead hit the steering wheel. I soon lifted my head up, and got out of the car. I trudged to the front door, pushing it open and shutting it behind me.

"Ash, sweetie, is that you?" My dad called, coming to meet me. He gasped when he saw me. "Oh my god!"

My father ran towards us. "Is everything oka--"

"Who did this to you?" My dad walked up to my, and touched my cheek slightly.

"No one important," I mumbled.

"Ash, who the hell did this to you!?" He yelled, demanding to know.

"Pops, please don't yell," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking guilty.

"It's fine," I smiled. "Can we please talk about this tomorrow? I just wanna get cleaned up and sleep right now."

My dad frowned, "I guess."

I nodded and walked past him to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel from the shelf and set it on the toilet, turning the shower on. I took a rather long one, but you couldn't blame me.

When I got out,  I dried off and got dressed before going to my room. I laid in my bed, and grabbed my phone. Maybe I should call Isaiah. He's always good at cheering people up.

I pressed his contact and it started ringing. On the second ring, he answered.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, Isaiah," I croaked.

"Ash, what's wrong?" He questioned.

I sighed, "I'll tell you about it tomorrow."

"Alright. What do you need?"

"I just need someone to cheer me up," I mumbled.

"Well you called the right person for the job," he said. "When I'm upset, I like to daydream. It keeps me away from reality for awhile."

"What should I daydream about?" I asked.

"Um... You can daydream about your celebrity crush falling in love with you," Isaiah laughed. "For me, it would be Emma Watson. For you, it'd probably be, like, Andy Biersack. Am I right?"

I chuckled, "Yeah."

"I mean, I get why you like him. He can turn any guy gay. He's literally an angel. Not like Castiel because he's actually an angel, but he's an angel, you know?" Isaiah rambled on.

"Yes, I know what you mean. Andy Biersack is literally the most perfect human being to ever exist," I said.

"There's also Jensen Ackles," Isaiah commented.

"True, true... Thanks, Isaiah. I do feel better now."

"Well, what can I say? I'm the best!"

"You keep telling yourself that," I teased.

"Yeah, yeah," Isaiah muttered. "Anyways, you should get some sleep."

"You know," I started. "I could really go for some Destiel fanfics and maltesers right now."

"Alright, Dan Howell. Now go cuddle with Phil and get some sleep," Isaiah ordered.

"Mm, alright," I sighed.

"Good afternoon slash night."

I smiled, "Good afternoon slash night."

We then hung up, and I set my phone down. It took a while, but I soon fell asleep.