Chapter 5

The next day~

I put my suitcase in the backseat, and got in the passenger side. "Ok, I'm ready," I told my dad.

He started driving, and I sighed softly.

I wasn't upset about going to the camp. Only because Isaiah, Seth and Lily were going to.

Seth had told me about Lily going. She hasn't texted me ever since the whole thing at Starbucks. I needed to talk to her.

"We're here," my dad shook me out of my thoughts.

I looked out the window to see the school building. Well, half of it anyways. We were supposed to be dropped off here, and then buses would take us to the camp. Anyways, the drive was fast.

"Have fun, Ash," he smiled.

I nodded, "I will."

I opened the door and shut the passenger door, and opened the back. Pulling my suitcase out, I shut the door and waved goodbye to my dad.

He left, and I headed over to where Seth and Isaiah were. They were holding hands, and I smiled fondly.

I stood in front of them. "Hey, love birds."

Isaiah looked over at me. "Jealous that I have a cute, blushing boyfriend?"

Seth blushed even more, and hid his face in Isaiah's chest. "Stop it," he mumbled.

I laughed, "Nah. I'm not jealous."

"You sure?" Isaiah teased.

"Yep." I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"Everyone!" The principal arrived. "Put your suitcases in the trunk of the bus, and get on!"

I followed Seth and Isaiah the twelve buses. Yeah, there were twelve. I wasn't really surprised since there were probably about 800 people in this school, and a lot were coming. Maybe 500-600 people.

Every grade was going to a different camp, though they were all nearby. That meant that each grade had to go on certain buses. My dad had told me that. He also told me that it only cost $100.

"Which buses do we go on?" Isaiah asked.

"We're buses 10 through 12," I told him. "So either one of those.

"Let's go on 11," Isaiah said, and put his suitcase in the trunk of the bus.

Seth and I copied his actions and got on the bus, looking for seats. There wasn't a lot of people on yet.

Isaiah and Seth sat together since it was only 2 seats on one side.

I was going to sit on the other side, but I saw James sitting there. He was on the window side, and staring out the window. He looked so lonely...

I sighed, and sat in front of Seth and Isaiah.

"Hey, have you thought about telling anyone yet?" Seth asked. "Like the principal?"

"My parents know, and my dads understands that I don't want to tell anyone. He was bullied, too and didn't tell anyone," he whispered.

Isaiah sighed, "Just be careful around James, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," I muttered.

"I'm being serious," Isaiah said.

"I know."

Lily walked into the bus, and our eyes met. She looked away, and sat behind James, except she was sitting on the aisle side.

I motioned for her to come sit by me, but all she did was huff. I rolled my eyes. There were 2 people sitting on the other side of her. The only seat was beside James. I glanced at him. If I sat by him, then I'd be able to talk to Lily.