Chapter 6

James stood there in the door, and he glared at me. "Ugh, I have to share a cabin with a fag?" He then looked at Isaiah. "Sorry, two fags."

"You can insult me, but I won't let you insult my friends," I stepped in front of him.

"Oh, yeah? Bitch, I can do whatever I want," he said.

"Like hell you can." I just wanted to kiss that frown off his face, but I also wanted to punch him.

"You know--" James was cut off.

"What's all the fuss about?" Now standing in the doorway, was a senior I've seen a few times.

We all just stared at him.

"I'm Noah Earhart," he said. He looked at me, and licked his lips. "And you must be?"

I looked behind me at Isaiah. "Tell him your name," I teased.

"I'm pretty sure he was talking to you." Isaiah chuckled.

Noah smirked, "I was talking about you, pretty boy." He walked up to me, holding out his hand.

"Uh... I don't swing that way," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What? I still can't know your name?" He questioned.

"Ash. Ash Anderson," I said, quickly shaking his hand.

"Pretty. Just like your face," Noah commented.

"Like I said, I don't swing that way." I rolled my eyes.

I heard the door opened, and looked behind Noah.

"Hey, boys," the guy said. "I'm your cabin guide, Liam. It's 11:30, so right now we're going to head to the cafeteria to have lunch."

My mind drifted to the unknown guy who told me to meet him at the cafeteria. But that was when it was dinner.

"Let's go. I'm starving," Isaiah said and grabbed my arm, pulling me to Liam. "Show us where the cafeteria is."

Liam smiled, "Follow me." He walked out the door, holding the door open for everybody.

"It's gonna be like what it is in high school," Liam stared. "Just grab a plate, and pick what you want. There's a variety of things."

"Is it good food?" I asked.

"It is," Liam chuckled.

We walked in, and saw that there wasn't a lot of people inside yet. However, I did find Lily.

I gently nudged Isaiah, and pointed in her direction. "We can sit by her."

Isaiah nodded, "Yeah. Come on, let's get our food."

We walked over to the food line, and grabbed plates.

I packed my plate with salad, watermelon, mashed potatoes, and a brownie.

"God, this looks delicious," I muttered.

"Yeah, it does," Isaiah agreed.

I stalked over to where Lily was sitting, Isaiah following right behind me.

I set my plate down, and she jumped slightly.

"Oh, God. I didn't know you guys were here," she breathed out.

"Sorry," I laughed.

"Seth's here now," Lily said, glancing behind me.

"He's so beautiful," Isaiah gushed.

"Yeah, yeah," I smiled. "Sit down."

He obeyed, and I did the same. I then gobbled my food.

Lily looked at me, weirdly. "You're so gross," she mumbled.