Chapter 8

A splash of water on the face woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Alex standing there with a water ballon in his hand. Isaiah and Noah were laughing their asses off as James just sat on his bed.

I narrowed my eyes at Alex. "Did you just throw a water balloon at me?"

"Maybe..." He trailed off.

"Leave me alone, you bitch," I said, and turned around to my other side.

Another water balloon hit my face and I turned to Alex, glaring at him. I sat up, and stood up. I then fell, but Alex caught me.

"Ow," I whined, my head on his chest. I forgot about my sprained ankle.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, clearly worried.

"I'm fine," I mumbled and quickly grabbed the water ballon from his hand, falling back on my bed.

"You bitch," he pouted. "You tricked me."

"Not really. I actually did forget about my ankle," I said.

"Dude, your brother is cool!" Isaiah grinned.

"Eh, he's alright," I shrugged.

"And here I was thinking you were awesome," he said.

"You still think I'm awesome," I smiled.

"Eh, you're alright?" He mocked me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I slowly stood up, and then threw the balloon at Alex's face.

He gaped at me. "Seriously?"

"As serious as Black," I chuckled.

Alex grinned, and tackled me onto the bed.

"Bloody hell," I muttered.

"I didn't know you were secretly Ron Weasley," Alex laughed, and got off of me.

I sat up again, rubbing my neck.

"Guys, stop with the Harry Potter references," Isaiah said.

"Stop being so nosy," I said to him.

"Yeah, be more like Voldemort," Alex said.

"So... You want me to be evil?" Isaiah questioned.

I chuckled lightly as Liam came in the room.

"You guys ready for breakfast?" He asked.

"I'll get something later," I said. "I'm gonna take a shower."

Liam nodded, and everyone else left.

I grabbed a towel from my suitcase, and limped to the bathroom. It was hard taking a shower, but I did it. After, I slipped on some black shorts, and my pink shirt.

When I walked back into the room, James was there.

"Your gay is showing," he said.

"Is it?" I looked down at my clothes. "Hmm, oh well."

He didn't say anything; just stared at the wall.

I grabbed one of my crutches, and sat on my bed. "I have a crutch for just incase you're planning to beat me up," I warned.

James looked over at me, and rolled his eyes. He does that a lot. "I'm not going to do anything to you."

"Then why'd you push me off the boat?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

"I didn't think you were gonna fall. It was just meant to scare you," he sighed, looking... guilty?

"What about when you and your friends beat me up? Huh?" I asked, now angry.