Chapter 20

Ash's POV

I moaned as James nibbled on the sweet spot on my neck.

His kisses trailed down to my chest that was bare. He had taken off my shirt earlier.

James's phone started ringing, and he quickly grabbed it from the nightstand.

"Are you going to answer it?" I asked.

He shook his head violently, declining the call. James then kissed me deeply and licked my bottom lip, asking for access.

I opened my mouth, and he slid his tongue inside. Our tongues fought for dominance for awhile before detaching.

I whined, and traveled my hands up and down his clothed chest. I frowned, and pulled his shirt off.

James smirked, and attacked my neck. I'm pretty sure I'll have a bunch of hickeys along my neck after this...

I hummed in pleasure. "Right there."

He nibbled and licked the spot on my neck, starting to grind on me.

I moaned, "Oh, John Cena!"

James pulled away, and glared at me. "What?"

I roared with laughter. "I-I'm sorry. I just had to. Oh my gosh. Y-you're face. That was priceless!"

"I fucking hate you, Ash."

"Aw, no you don't. You love me," I smirked.

"Whatever," he muttered.

James's phone went off again, and he stood up. Answering it, he walked into the kitchen.

Our apartment wasn't huge, but it was quite big. My parents helped pay for it, and still would throughout the years of us staying here until we get our own house. If we stayed together for that long, anyways.

I hope we do. I want us to get married, and have a family together. I want us to grow old and--

"Get ready. We're going to a party," James said, coming back into the bedroom.

"What?" I questioned.

"Cody's having a party at his place, and Aaron invited me and you to it," he explained.

"Wait," I mumbled. "He invited me?"

"Yep," James said, popping the 'p'.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm sure," he huffed.

"Jeez, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

James looked at me. "Because now I'm horny, and have a boner. And you, you just had to ruin it!"

"Come on. It was funny, though," I chuckled.

"No, it really wasn't," he murmured.

"Yes, it was," I sung, and got dressed into new suitable clothes.

"You ready?" James asked.

"Are you still mad at me?" I questioned.

"Yes."

"Then that answers your question."

He mumbled something under his breath, and walked out of the apartment.

"Wait for me!" I pouted.

Hmm, I guess he really was mad at me, but it was totally worth it. Plus, I knew he'd come around.

I saw James walk out of the apartment and I started running, catching up to him. I slid into the passenger seat, and sighed.

"Can you stop being mad at me?" I gave him puppy eyes.