Chapter 19

Ash's POV

I honestly wasn't sure about the whole coming out to the school thing. I mean, did James really want to do this, or is he just doing this for me?

I parked in the school driveway, and got out. I needed to find him. Before he completely embarrasses himself by telling everyone that we're dating.

You see, James actually has a reputation. He's the bad boy of the school. And me, well, I'm just known as the gay boy.

I found him, and strode over to him. I need to tell him that he doesn't have to do this.

Luckily, he was alone by his car.

"Hey," James smiled when he saw me.

"James, if you don't want to do this, then don't. You don't have to do this for me," I told him.

"I'm not doing this just for you. I'm doing it for myself, too. I've finally accepted myself," he said. "Plus, I wanna be able to hold hands with you, and kiss you whenever I want."

I grinned, "Really?"

"Really," he confirmed. "You know that I love you, right?"

"I do," I giggled.

"Ready?" James asked, holding my hand.

"Ready."

We then started walking into the school, and literally all eyes were on us.

Isaiah and Seth were at my locker like usual, and they turned to look at us. Isaiah's jaw dropped slightly.

I forgot to tell him about James and I. I knew he would be a bit upset, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let him ruin my relationship again.

Seth, on the other hand, was smiling fondly. He supported our relationship, and I was grateful for that.

"My locker first?" James questioned, squeezing my hand.

"Sure," I said, and we made our way to his locked.

When we got there, Ethan was standing by James's locker, and he frowned when he saw us.

"James, what are you doing holding hands with the fag?" Ethan asked.

"Don't call my boyfriend a fag!" James growled.

"Boyfriend?" Ethan questioned. "So, you're a fag, too?"

James glared at him. "Please move out of the way." Ethan was in front of James's locker.

"Make me," Ethan smirked.

James pushed him, Ethan stumbling backwards.

"Bitch," Ethan muttered and went to swing at James, but James grabbed his fist.

James then punched Ethan, and people gasped.

I turned around, noticing people were watching.

James was about to punch Ethan again, but I grabbed his arm.